mamaZEN

Coffee lovers unite! Today’s featured blogger is a girl after your own heart – and she writes about a wide variety of topics. Welcome Jen from mamaZEN!

mamaZEN

Here’s a bit about Jen in her own words:

My name is Jen and I am a Wife, Mommy, Writer, Blogger, Crafter, Social Media Enthusiast and Coffee Lover! mamaZEN is about all that I find helpful and interesting as all of those things. You will find stories about my kids and family, coupons, tips and tricks I come across, projects I am working on, fashion, hobbies and whatever may be on my heart at any given moment. I would be thrilled if you joined me!

mamaZEN

Some of Jen’s favorite posts are:

Reflections on being a mom who works outside the home in Heartbreak and Preschool.

Mine is Bigger Than Yours addresses mommy one-upsmanship.

Finding new inspiration in Creativity Lost.

Check in here for Roll Call, then head to Jen’s for more of mamaZen!

Rubber Chicken Madness
It's Blogworthy

Comments

I totally feel you on the ‘creativity lost’ I felt like I had no time to do what I needed to do as an artist, so I recently stated to blog about it and create things that we could use!

Yeah, SITS is back…Well for me anyway. :)

Want to see some transformations in kitchen backsplashes? Check out my latest post. Hope to see you there.

Fun blog! Can I tell you that I love the Meal Plan Monday feature? I love the links to the recipes – some sound so delicious that I saved them in my ‘to try’ list. Thanks!

Mine is bigger than yours? You have intriguing post titles! Looking forward to visiting your blog. Happy SITS day!

Struggling to find my own Zen in motherhood …while suffering from a coffee addiction…definitely checking this blogger out. A woman after my own heart!

Don’t worry about not volunteering in that classroom momma, I’m home all day with mine and I hardly ever go volunteer. With seven, it’s too hard to spread the wealth, so I don’t even try.