Samantha from Life as Wife is one-half of a young married couple with one child. She writes about her journey as a mom and she’s today’s featured blogger!
Here’s a bit about Samantha:
Life As Wife is where I “navigate the waters of marriage and motherhood while enjoying the treasures in life.” At least – that’s what my header says. Most days I’m hanging on to the back of the ship for dear life. There is not a lot of the glamorous wind-blowing-in-the-hair thing; although, I would be lying if I said there wasn’t rum on occasion.
Twilight is a special time of night.
A letter from son to father in Dear Daddy.
Bartering with Time is about embracing the moment.
Check in with a short comment below, then head to Samantha’s for more of Life as Wife!
- How to Use Periscope - Jun 23, 2015
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jun 4, 2015
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - May 21, 2015
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Apr 20, 2015
- 5 Ideas To Document Your Baby’s Growth With Photographs - Feb 26, 2015
- How To Start A Photography Business - Jan 29, 2015
- Christmas Garland And Advent Calendar - Dec 17, 2014
- How Blogging Has Empowered Me As A Photographer - Nov 12, 2014
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Sep 4, 2014
- Why Inspiration and Passion Are Vital In Blogging - Jul 9, 2014