Hello! We take a peek into one mom’s life in Seattle with our featured blogger today. Welcome Lauren from 2 Washingtons!
Heres a little about Lauren and her blog:
Two Washingtons started when my husband and I (along with our cat and dog) moved across the country from Washington, DC to Seattle, WA. I started the blog to keep up with friends and family on the other side of the country and let them get an idea of what our life was like out West. Shortly after moving to Seattle we found out I was pregnant and in February 2011, our little “candy coated bundle of joy” was born. My daughter probably takes center stage more often than Seattle lately, but I love exploring the differences of the Two Washingtons and how our lives continue to change.
Ready, Set, Live in Seattle outlines the early stages of their move.
A reflection on the community that is motherhood in Joining the Club.
A Letter To My Bear is a sweet letter to her daughter.
Check in here with a quick comment, then head to Lauren’s for more of 2 Washingtons!
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - May 21, 2015
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Apr 20, 2015
- 5 Ideas To Document Your Baby’s Growth With Photographs - Feb 26, 2015
- How To Start A Photography Business - Jan 29, 2015
- Christmas Garland And Advent Calendar - Dec 17, 2014
- How Blogging Has Empowered Me As A Photographer - Nov 12, 2014
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Sep 4, 2014
- Why Inspiration and Passion Are Vital In Blogging - Jul 9, 2014
- Leftover Turkey Recipes: Turkey Pizza with Roasted Cranberries - Nov 30, 2013
- Why The Holidays Are Great For Your Blog - Nov 29, 2013