Hello! We take a peek into one mom’s life in Seattle with our featured blogger today. Welcome Lauren from 2 Washingtons!
Heres a little about Lauren and her blog:
Two Washingtons started when my husband and I (along with our cat and dog) moved across the country from Washington, DC to Seattle, WA. I started the blog to keep up with friends and family on the other side of the country and let them get an idea of what our life was like out West. Shortly after moving to Seattle we found out I was pregnant and in February 2011, our little “candy coated bundle of joy” was born. My daughter probably takes center stage more often than Seattle lately, but I love exploring the differences of the Two Washingtons and how our lives continue to change.
Ready, Set, Live in Seattle outlines the early stages of their move.
A reflection on the community that is motherhood in Joining the Club.
A Letter To My Bear is a sweet letter to her daughter.
Check in here with a quick comment, then head to Lauren’s for more of 2 Washingtons!
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 4, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016
- How To Start A Photography Business - Mar 30, 2016
- Cleaning and Maintaining Your Camera Gear - Mar 2, 2016
- 3 Common Photo Editing Mistakes And How To Fix Them - Jan 20, 2016
- 3 Tips for Winter Photography - Dec 23, 2015
- How to Use Periscope - Jun 23, 2015