Today’s featured blogger, Erin, wraps up all of her motherly advice for her children, explores the mother-daughter relationship and more, and calls it A Book For My Daughter.
A bit about Erin and her blog:
As with most women, there are many titles that I have used to describe myself: wife, mother, career-woman, business owner. The problem with all of these titles is that none of them—on their own—made me feel complete . . . and then I started blogging. My blog has allowed me to find my voice. It can be heard when describing my past, when sharing my thoughts about my children, when expressing my worries about being a good mother, or when conveying the humor I often find when watching my kids just be themselves. In every post, I look for words of advice that I can give to my children (and to my readers) as they learn to navigate the world around them.
A few of Erin’s favorite posts are:
Spend Time with Me! is a lovely post about her daughter growing up faster than she realized.
Helping her daughter deal with rejection in Disappointment…A Lesson Learned.
My Odd Children is a celebration of uniqueness.
After you check in below, head over to A Book For My Daughter and help her celebrate her SITS day!
- 3 Common Photo Editing Mistakes And How To Fix Them - Jan 20, 2016
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 6, 2016
- 3 Tips for Winter Photography - Dec 23, 2015
- How to Use Periscope - Jun 23, 2015
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jun 4, 2015
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Apr 20, 2015
- 5 Ideas To Document Your Baby’s Growth With Photographs - Feb 26, 2015
- How To Start A Photography Business - Jan 29, 2015
- Christmas Garland And Advent Calendar - Dec 17, 2014
- How Blogging Has Empowered Me As A Photographer - Nov 12, 2014