Meet Anjie, an animal lover and mom. She’s our featured blogger today and she writes at Of Pandas and Pirates.
Here’s a little bit about Anjie and her blog:
It’s a family blog with a twist since we are not just any old family. I am a sarcastic, pretty unique stay at home mom and I’m married to a jack of all trades New England redneck who works for the government. We have three children together, one of which is an angel in Heaven. We are animal lovers to a fault, but of a different kind than what you are used to. It’s an interesting ride we are on, I hope you’ll join us!
Here are some of Anjie’s favorite posts:
Explaining a difficult and painful topic to a child in Discussions of Quinne.
Now check in with a quick comment here, and then head to Anjie’s for more Of Pandas and Pirates.
- How to Use Periscope - Jun 23, 2015
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jun 4, 2015
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - May 21, 2015
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Apr 20, 2015
- 5 Ideas To Document Your Baby’s Growth With Photographs - Feb 26, 2015
- How To Start A Photography Business - Jan 29, 2015
- Christmas Garland And Advent Calendar - Dec 17, 2014
- How Blogging Has Empowered Me As A Photographer - Nov 12, 2014
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Sep 4, 2014
- Why Inspiration and Passion Are Vital In Blogging - Jul 9, 2014