Meet Anjie, an animal lover and mom. She’s our featured blogger today and she writes at Of Pandas and Pirates.
Here’s a little bit about Anjie and her blog:
It’s a family blog with a twist since we are not just any old family. I am a sarcastic, pretty unique stay at home mom and I’m married to a jack of all trades New England redneck who works for the government. We have three children together, one of which is an angel in Heaven. We are animal lovers to a fault, but of a different kind than what you are used to. It’s an interesting ride we are on, I hope you’ll join us!
Here are some of Anjie’s favorite posts:
Explaining a difficult and painful topic to a child in Discussions of Quinne.
Now check in with a quick comment here, and then head to Anjie’s for more Of Pandas and Pirates.
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 4, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016
- How To Start A Photography Business - Mar 30, 2016
- Cleaning and Maintaining Your Camera Gear - Mar 2, 2016