Our featured blogger today is Jacki from The Raven’s Spell. Jacki has a diverse family and she blogs about everything from step-siblings to her pagan religion and everything in between!
Here’s how Jacki sums up her blog:
We all have kids that we think are the most amazing thing in the whole wide world, right? Because they are so amazing, we feel the entirety of planet Earth must know everything about them. The Raven’s Spell originally began as a blog about going back to school, but quickly became a showcase of my family. That family is a wacky one, with a Pagan Mom and her Catholic domestic partner, goofy son, and preteen step-daughter. Really, this interesting family gives me plenty to share with the world.
Jacki’s favorite posts are:
Instructions for Raising Matthew – the lessons she wants her child to know if she passes away.
Explaining divorce to a child in A Difficult Conversation
What Does It Mean To Be An <Insert Religion> Mom is Jacki’s take on how her religion shaped her mothering.
Now that you’ve gotten a sneak peek at Jacki, leave a quick Roll Call comment here and head over to The Raven’s Spell for more!
- 3 Common Photo Editing Mistakes And How To Fix Them - Jan 20, 2016
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 6, 2016
- 3 Tips for Winter Photography - Dec 23, 2015
- How to Use Periscope - Jun 23, 2015
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jun 4, 2015
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Apr 20, 2015
- 5 Ideas To Document Your Baby’s Growth With Photographs - Feb 26, 2015
- How To Start A Photography Business - Jan 29, 2015
- Christmas Garland And Advent Calendar - Dec 17, 2014
- How Blogging Has Empowered Me As A Photographer - Nov 12, 2014