Have we recovered from the deliciousness of yesterday’s featured blogger?
Now we are going to visit a lady who keeps it real. We like that.
Meet Gina of Slappy in the Face. If you have moment to check out her story- you should. She’s been one heck of a journey. She took her nightmare experience with Paxil side effects into information for others.
Here is Gina in her own words:
I started blogging on a dare, when a friend introduced me to a few famous ones and said, “you could do that”. She was right … I could … and I did. I share serious things like my recovery from prescription drug addiction, my experience with hoarding and relationship abuse, and my struggle to overcome debt, but it’s not all doom and gloom. I also share my crazy life raising five teenagers, being the wife of a firefighter, and my “Quest to Destress”. Come on over … I have a box of wine!
Posts from Gina:
I Called the Cops
- Invisalign: More than Just a Pretty Smile. - Mar 13, 2015
- Invisalign: Does it hurt? - Sep 8, 2014
- Does Invisalign Work? - Aug 1, 2014
- Smile It Forward - Nov 20, 2013
- Don’t Let This Halloween Haunt You! Basic Do’s and Don’ts For Busy Parents - Oct 26, 2013
- Getting a Second Opinon - Sep 27, 2013
- Parenting Teens- Developing a Sense of Responsibility - Aug 27, 2013
- Fabulous Custom Canvas: 30% Off! - Aug 26, 2013
- Smile Down the Aisle - Jun 26, 2013
- Braces or Invisalign? - Jun 3, 2013