Today we’re getting a window into the world of a Vietnamese woman with two little girls. Say hi to Vi from Confessions of a Vi3tBabe!
Here’s a bit about Vi:
Vietnamese and proud of it! I’m a mother of two crazy princesses, hoping to push out a little prince someday. I pay the bills by doing nails, the family business as it were, although I’m struggling through Medical School with hopes of being a Pediatrician so I don’t have to end up in that nail salon! My blog is my outlet and safe haven, once deemed a hobby that has turned into a passion I couldn’t live without. Even though I’ve been blogging for over two years, I’ve decided to change things up and am in the process of rediscovering myself and my blog. Join me, won’t you?!
Here are the posts Vi wants you to read:
Everyone always asks her name in Say My Name, Say My Name
No, You Can’t Put My Little Sister in the Trash is a look at the things kids say.
My Baby Photo Diary, A Picture-A-Day For the last 10 Months is a great look back!
Check in here for Roll Call and then head over to Confessions of a Vi3tBabe for more!
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 4, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016
- How To Start A Photography Business - Mar 30, 2016
- Cleaning and Maintaining Your Camera Gear - Mar 2, 2016
- 3 Common Photo Editing Mistakes And How To Fix Them - Jan 20, 2016