Today we’re getting a window into the world of a Vietnamese woman with two little girls. Say hi to Vi from Confessions of a Vi3tBabe!
Here’s a bit about Vi:
Vietnamese and proud of it! I’m a mother of two crazy princesses, hoping to push out a little prince someday. I pay the bills by doing nails, the family business as it were, although I’m struggling through Medical School with hopes of being a Pediatrician so I don’t have to end up in that nail salon! My blog is my outlet and safe haven, once deemed a hobby that has turned into a passion I couldn’t live without. Even though I’ve been blogging for over two years, I’ve decided to change things up and am in the process of rediscovering myself and my blog. Join me, won’t you?!
Here are the posts Vi wants you to read:
Everyone always asks her name in Say My Name, Say My Name
No, You Can’t Put My Little Sister in the Trash is a look at the things kids say.
My Baby Photo Diary, A Picture-A-Day For the last 10 Months is a great look back!
Check in here for Roll Call and then head over to Confessions of a Vi3tBabe for more!
- 5 Ideas To Document Your Baby’s Growth With Photographs - Feb 26, 2015
- How To Start A Photography Business - Jan 29, 2015
- Christmas Garland And Advent Calendar - Dec 17, 2014
- How Blogging Has Empowered Me As A Photographer - Nov 12, 2014
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Sep 4, 2014
- How To Use Hootsuite - Jul 14, 2014
- Why Inspiration and Passion Are Vital In Blogging - Jul 9, 2014
- Leftover Turkey Recipes: Turkey Pizza with Roasted Cranberries - Nov 30, 2013
- Why The Holidays Are Great For Your Blog - Nov 29, 2013
- 5 Reasons You Need to Be on Google Plus Yesterday - May 10, 2012