The Titleless Blog

Hello ladies!

We’ve got a great blogger for you to check out today.

Living in Chile, Sara shares her her experience living in abroad {so cool.} and her life as a newlywed in her delightful blog, The Titleless Blog.

I am a Midwest born expat living in Chile with my Chilean husband. We’re newlyweds, by the way, although it doesn’t feel that way. I am unusually fond of coffee, cats, and yoga. I’m a proud brain tumor survivor. I’m quirky, nerdy, and a bit socially awkward in person. I come off better on paper. Really.

Putting an End to Street Harrassment

The Express Trip Post {Buenos Aires Edition}

Name Changes, Brain Tumor Moments and Soup

Life is Hard Laugh Anyway
Intend to Live

Comments

Excited to see another newlywed blogger! Although I think my newlywed status is about to run out in May. Happy SITS day!

Can’t wait to check out her blog! My sister married a Chilean. They live in the US but frequently go to Chile to visit his family. They are considering spending part time in the US and part time in Chile.

3. tinafreysd says

Inspiring kind of post..Thanks for sharing this to us…Hope you can share more..

I don’t recall how Sara and I connected but I love her blog and she’s been very supportive of mine. I’m so happy to see she’s having her SITs day!
    b

TEE hee. I think many a blogger is in your same boat with coming off better on paper, myself included. Nerdy and quirky? I think we’re gonna be pals! Skipping off to your titleless place now. Happy SITS day!

Sara – Happy SITS day! I, too, am unusually fond of cats, coffee, and yoga and come off much better on paper than I do in person. BTW I love your blog. xo

So cool. I can relate about living abroad: I grew up away from my home country, the Philippines, for almost 13 years! I’m settled in Manila though, with my own family now. I’m so excited to read about your expat life — it’s both exciting and challenging, isn’t it?

There’s nothing like a survivor, I tell you. I’m glad to find out that you’re an over-comer. Awesome! Oh, and by the way – I can totally relate to what you said about thinking that you sound better on paper. Me, too! Congratulations, you special SITSGirl Featured Blogger, you! Enjoy your day and it’s nice to eMeet you!

1. […] Anyway, today is my SITS day! For the uninitiated SITS stands for The Secret Is in The Sauce and is a community of more than 15,000 women bloggers who  support each other by doing awesome things like reading and commenting on each other’s posts (because we all know how addictive that is, am I right?) […]