Meet Tara, a fabulous 20-something SITS girl who “knows everyone’s business”. She blogs at That’s Why Her Hair Is So Big…
How long have you been blogging and why did you start?
I created my blog after I had been reading the blogs of a few of my real life friends for a few months. I have always enjoyed writing and I was intrigued by the friendships that seemed to be developing between the writer of the blog and the readers. It took me over a month to actually write my first post, but I finally did it on 12/31/09. I had seen wedding blogs, mommy blogs, etc., and I knew that I was too random to ever have a blog with a consistent theme and I didn’t know if anyone would ever take to a blog like that. Over the past year, I have developed the most amazing friendships through blogging and I am so glad that I put myself out there!
Have you ever written a post that you’ve later regretted?
No, I don’t think I’ve ever written a post that I’ve later regretted. I try to be very aware of the things I am blogging about and the fact that they are visible to anyone in the world who would ever want to read it. I try to keep it simple, fun and lighthearted!
What do you do with the secrets you collect?
I’ve found that when you really get into blogging, you realize that it involves secrets- sharing your secrets and learning the secrets of others. If you’re wondering where I keep the secrets, I’ll let you figure that one out! 🙂
What is you idea of the perfect evening?
My perfect evening involves eating a big, juicy cheeseburger with my hubs, then coming home and laying on the couch with my dog cuddled at me feet and watching endless hours of reality TV. Oh, and I’d end the night with a long bubble bath before bed!
Love Story: Tara’s very own love story spans a few years!
Why Didn’t Justin Timberlake Fall in Love with Me? Hilarious post about Tara’s plan to meet Justin Timberlake.
The Most Personal Post You’ll See Here: Now that’s what I call a tree with longevity!
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016
- How To Start A Photography Business - Mar 30, 2016
- Cleaning and Maintaining Your Camera Gear - Mar 2, 2016
- 3 Common Photo Editing Mistakes And How To Fix Them - Jan 20, 2016
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 6, 2016
- 3 Tips for Winter Photography - Dec 23, 2015
- How to Use Periscope - Jun 23, 2015
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jun 4, 2015