How to Make Earrings: Easy, Pretty & Cheap!

I found an amazing bead shop this last week… and what did my little eyes spy on the back wall by the cash register? Flower Cabochons! I’ve been looking for these, forever! I think I squealed and scared the shop owner. I grabbed my sister’s arm and dragged her over. I loaded my fists full of those lovely flower cabochons. I couldn’t wait to turn them into kitchy earrings.

homemade jewelry

I bought my very first pair of cabochon earrings about 3 years ago. They set me back about $9… but, they were worth it. Large yellow roses. I wore them everywhere! (and still do!) But, I wanted other pairs. I looked around, they were a bit pricey. But, now… I can have any color I want!

homemade jewelry

Do you want to know the very best part?

homemade jewelry

So inexpensive! I bought the supplies for 7 pairs of cabochon earrings all for less than the one pair that I found over 3 years ago. Be still my beating heart!

homemade jewlery

After a quick wave of the glue gun, and about 5 minutes later, a little magic happened.

homemade jewelry

Are you in love? I am!

How To Create Butterfly Art in 4 Easy Steps
Release Your Inner Cheerleader & Make Pom Poms

Comments

Oh, I really love it,, It’s cheaper,simple and glamorous..!
    Thanks for this very nice facts…!
    It’s easy and perfectly pretty..! :)

Aw this is really nice! I’d like to try this. Yours turned out super cute! Where did you get your supplies at?

These earrings are so cute. I love how easy they are to make. I look forward to making a pair or two. Thanks for sharing.

I love making cute earrings like this! Have you ever tried making earrings out of buttons? Old buttons usually go unused, so they make super-cute earrings- especially the vintage kind!

OH yes!!! That looks fun!!! I’m not too crafty anymore as my business is demanding all of my attention… computers, paperwork, etc. BUT, when I want to wear something – I’ll make the time.
    The pictures are wonderful, too. I want to learn how to get your eye for the camera.

Are you kidding me?! I saw these selling on Etsy for more than I wanted to spend, although I was in love with them. Wow, you just saved me a ton of money. Can I call you Geico? :-) Thank you!