Hello Crafty SITS-tahs!
Last week we had desserts on our mind, so we thought we would go a little healthier this week. We found seven fun recipes with vegetables in them – from baby purple Brussels sprouts to asparagus pizza and beet noodles – there is nothing boring about these vegetable recipes.
Here’s Who We Loved From Last Week
7 Fun Vegetable Recipes
- The Domestic Life Stylist: Crispy Kale Chips
- The Seaman Mom: Fried Zucchini With Garlic And Vinegar Sauce
- Nicer Than New: Classic Layered Salad with Avocado Cream
- Vegging At The Shore: Pizza With Shaved Asparagus, Whipped Ricotta, And Capers
- Horseshoes And Hand Grenades: Garlic Parmesan Baked Butternut Squash
- Lori’s Culinary Creations: Roasted Beet Noodles with Yellow Tomatoes
- Strength & Sunshine: Baby Purple Brussels Sprouts
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- 31 Days of Writing Prompts for March - Mar 1, 2017
- 28 Days of Writing Prompts for February - Feb 1, 2017
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For January - Jan 1, 2017
- Christmas Tree Twitter Party - Dec 5, 2016
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For December - Dec 1, 2016
- Christmas Cheer Playlist - Nov 25, 2016
- Planning A Successful Post Series On Your Blog - Nov 4, 2016
- 30 Days Of Writing Prompts For November - Nov 1, 2016
- March Of Dimes Twitter Party: Join Us! - Oct 16, 2016
- Minute® Ready to Serve Rice #MixInMinute Twitter Party - Oct 16, 2016