One of my favorite drinks of all time is Baileys! It goes with everything. Pair it with coffee, whiskey, hot chocolate, or even drink it alone! Baileys is also fabulous for baking. When I was looking for great Irish-inspired recipes to try, I learned that I can make Homemade Baileys Irish Cream. It’s my new favorite thing, and I’ll definitely mix up a batch for our St Patrick’s Day party this year!
Homemade Baileys Irish Cream
This Baileys recipe is so delicious. We are drinking it in our coffee, using it to make White Russians, pouring it over ice cream, and drinking it on the rocks. It also makes a great homemade gift. Pair it with coffee and a cute mug to create an Irish Coffee kit!
- Cute bottles or mason jars if giving as a gift
- 1 Cup of Heavy Cream
- 14 ounces of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Cup of Irish Whiskey
- 2 Tablespoons of Chocolate Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon of Instant Coffee
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon of Almond Extract
Pour the ingredients in to the blender. Blend well and chill to serving temperature.
Tip: Make sure you store this in the refrigerator.
It is made using fresh cream, so it can not sit out like store-bought Baileys.
You can use your homemade Irish Cream in any Baileys recipes. We are going to try putting it into brownies next!
*Recipe adapted with permission from Homemade Irish Cream at 52 Kitchen Adventures.
- May 31st: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 31, 2016
- S’mores Cocktail - May 30, 2016
- May 28th: Saturday Sharefest - May 28, 2016
- The Ultimate Puppy Party - May 26, 2016
- May 24th: DIY & Recipe Linky - May 24, 2016
- Giant Paper Bag Stars - May 23, 2016
- May 21st: Saturday Sharefest - May 21, 2016
- Woodland Nursery - May 19, 2016
- May 17th: DIY & Recipe Linky - May 17, 2016
- May 14th: Saturday Sharefest - May 14, 2016