One of my favorite drinks of all time is Baileys! It goes with everything. Pair it with coffee, whiskey, hot chocolate, or even drink it alone! Baileys is also fabulous for baking. When I was looking for great Irish-inspired recipes to try, I learned that I can make Homemade Baileys Irish Cream. It’s my new favorite thing, and I’ll definitely mix up a batch for our St Patrick’s Day party this year!
Homemade Baileys Irish Cream
This Baileys recipe is so delicious. We are drinking it in our coffee, using it to make White Russians, pouring it over ice cream, and drinking it on the rocks. It also makes a great homemade gift. Pair it with coffee and a cute mug to create an Irish Coffee kit!
- Cute bottles or mason jars if giving as a gift
- 1 Cup of Heavy Cream
- 14 ounces of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Cup of Irish Whiskey
- 2 Tablespoons of Chocolate Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon of Instant Coffee
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon of Almond Extract
Pour the ingredients in to the blender. Blend well and chill to serving temperature.
Tip: Make sure you store this in the refrigerator.
It is made using fresh cream, so it can not sit out like store-bought Baileys.
You can use your homemade Irish Cream in any Baileys recipes. We are going to try putting it into brownies next!
*Recipe adapted with permission from Homemade Irish Cream at 52 Kitchen Adventures.
- Giant Grocery Bag Stars - Jul 1, 2016
- Paper Straw Stars - Jun 30, 2016
- How To Make A Red, White, & Blue Layered Drink - Jun 27, 2016
- Patriotic Pinwheel Hair Clip - Jun 23, 2016
- Gold Medal Cookies - Jun 16, 2016
- Rice Crispy Surprise Treat - Jun 13, 2016
- Patriotic Cupcakes - Jun 9, 2016
- Make Your Own Dinosaur Garden - Jun 6, 2016
- June 4th: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 4, 2016
- Top 10 Baby Registry Essentials - Jun 3, 2016