One of my favorite drinks of all time is Baileys! It goes with everything. Pair it with coffee, whiskey, hot chocolate, or even drink it alone! Baileys is also fabulous for baking. When I was looking for great Irish-inspired recipes to try, I learned that I can make Homemade Baileys Irish Cream. It’s my new favorite thing, and I’ll definitely mix up a batch for our St Patrick’s Day party this year!
Homemade Baileys Irish Cream
This Baileys recipe is so delicious. We are drinking it in our coffee, using it to make White Russians, pouring it over ice cream, and drinking it on the rocks. It also makes a great homemade gift. Pair it with coffee and a cute mug to create an Irish Coffee kit!
- Cute bottles or mason jars if giving as a gift
- 1 Cup of Heavy Cream
- 14 ounces of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Cup of Irish Whiskey
- 2 Tablespoons of Chocolate Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon of Instant Coffee
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon of Almond Extract
Pour the ingredients in to the blender. Blend well and chill to serving temperature.
Tip: Make sure you store this in the refrigerator.
It is made using fresh cream, so it can not sit out like store-bought Baileys.
You can use your homemade Irish Cream in any Baileys recipes. We are going to try putting it into brownies next!
*Recipe adapted with permission from Homemade Irish Cream at 52 Kitchen Adventures.
- DIY Lego Storage Case: Great For Organization And Travel - Aug 18, 2016
- Tropical Party - Aug 15, 2016
- Rainbow Cupcakes With Rainbow Swirl Frosting - Aug 8, 2016
- Harry Potter Floating Candles - Aug 4, 2016
- Mini Pancake Bites - Aug 1, 2016
- Puppy Popsicles | Frozen Dog Treats - Jul 28, 2016
- DIY Rock Climbing Wall For Your Kid’s Playroom - Jul 25, 2016
- DIY Pool Noodle Drink Carrier - Jul 22, 2016
- DIY Custom Beach Towel - Jul 21, 2016
- Frozen Coffee Popsicles - Jul 18, 2016