I’ve had an ongoing affair with cheese most of my life.
It started with string and cheddar as a child.
Mozzarella on pizza and Parmesan on spaghetti.
Then I was introduced to Brie and Bleu and Havarti.
The list goes on.
This weekend, I hosted a baby shower for my sister.
And served this:
I would marry this cheese plate if that were legal.
That jar in the back? Fig spread. No joke. So good.
The “serving piece”?
Well, that’s an old-wine-barrel-lid-turned-lazy-susan.
I’ll have more pics and and fabulous decorations from the shower coming soon!
What snacky food is your favorite?
- Writing Fundamentals: 4 Things To Do Before Publishing - Nov 2, 2016
- A Letter To Our Community - May 24, 2016
- Ready to POP! Tiffany’s Baby Shower - Jan 22, 2016
- Invisalign: More than Just a Pretty Smile. - Mar 13, 2015
- Invisalign: Does it hurt? - Sep 8, 2014
- Does Invisalign Work? - Aug 1, 2014
- Smile It Forward - Nov 20, 2013
- Don’t Let This Halloween Haunt You! Basic Do’s and Don’ts For Busy Parents - Oct 26, 2013
- Getting a Second Opinon - Sep 27, 2013
- Parenting Teens- Developing a Sense of Responsibility - Aug 27, 2013