I do not know if this is all over the nation, or just in Chicago. It seems to me that, much like cereal, popsicles have become VERY expensive. I just bought Sour Patch Popsicles for Benny, and they were…wait. for. it…$7! Ouch!
I seem to remember seeing a FB video where someone made some really yummy looking margarita popsicles in Dixie Cups. It’s gotta be that easy to make non-alcoholic popsicles for my kiddos this summer.
Guess what…it is…and it couldn’t be simpler. Get ready to add these Dixie Cup Popsicles to your list of kid friendly dessert recipes to try this summer.
Dixie Cup Popsicles
- 1 can frozen OJ
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 6oz water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 10-12 ice cubes
All you have to do is put ingredients in a blender and mix it up. Pour mixture into Dixie Cups and set in the freezer for about half an hour. Then put your sticks in and let freeze overnight. Then, peel and eat!
I think I’m going to try raspberry, or chocolate next. It’s gonna be a great summer!
- How To Use Snapchat - Jun 24, 2016
- Campfire Pizza - Jun 20, 2016
- S’mores Skillet - Mar 28, 2016
- Peeps French Toast Recipe - Mar 18, 2016
- Energy Boosting Smoothie - Jan 20, 2016
- Berry Beet Smoothie - Jan 13, 2016
- Food Photography And Styling | SITS Summer Photography Challenge Day 4 - Jul 16, 2015
- Green Smoothie Pops: Healthy Breakfast For Kids - Jul 15, 2015
- Moscato Pink Punch Recipe - Jul 13, 2015
- Nutella French Toast - Jul 8, 2015