When the days get hot it is always best to cool off with a nice cool treat! But don’t forget your precious pooches. Fido loves tasty treats. Puppy Popsicles are all the rage, and super easy to make! They use everyday, wholesome ingredients, and help lower your pups temperature! The ingredients are packed with protein and nutrients, too! The best part is that kids can help make these delicious dog treats.
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- Puppy Chew sticks
- Puppy bones
- Dixie cups ( or small cups)
How To Make Puppy Popsicles
Mix the peanut butter, greek yogurt, honey, and banana in a blender. Puree it until it is a thick creamy consistency. Then spoon the mixture into your little cups until they are 3/4 full.
Stick a bone or a chew half way out of the cup, like a wooden stick for a popsicle!
Freeze for at least four hours or overnight! Unwrap the cups and let your pups go wild!
For an easy-to-make popsicle recipe for humans, check out our Orange Dixie Cup Popsicles!
- Milk Jug Ghosts - Sep 21, 2017
- Haunted Hallway Spooky Glowing Masks - Sep 14, 2017
- DIY PVC Pipe Car Wash Sprinkler - Sep 13, 2017
- Ribbon Chandeliers - Sep 5, 2017
- Mickey And The Roadster Racers Party Behind the Scenes - Aug 31, 2017
- The Ultimate Mickey Party With Mickey And The Roadster Racers - Aug 31, 2017
- Harry Potter Cornish Pixie Jar Lantern (With Free Printables) - Aug 25, 2017
- How To Sew A Skirt In 20 Minutes - Aug 14, 2017
- No Sew T-Shirt Bag - Jun 12, 2017
- Ham & Cheese Hand Pies - May 4, 2017