SITS Tribe - Interior Design
  • It's Kimberly and I'm sending a shout out to all my tribe members! Yes!!! It's all about the home! I'm a full service residential interior design company. I am the founder and owner of KCL-IDESIGN. LLC. I am obsessed with the amazing world of interior design. I'm beyond happy and looking forward to meeting some fabulous ladies!!! Check in and leave a comment! Enjoy!!! Once again, giving a shout out to all my tribe members - you know who you are! Happy Monday ; )
  • I am Wendy from Lil Huckleberries.
    Http://lilhuckleberries.com

My husband is in the Airforce, which left me needing to exit the commercial side of Interior Design. Since being married, I have had to focus on Residential. With every move, I have gotten to practice in different countries and different parts of the USA. It has been fun to see how much design differs just in the States, let alone different countries.

Lately, I have had found a love of rehabbing furniture for personal use. The blog, much like this comment, is all over the place. Recently, I have felt that I needed to focus a bit more on the design part of it. Since doing that, it seems that I have had a lot more interest. I'm sure the only ones who care about my family posts are family, right?! Ha!

I'm looking forward to working with you all and hoping to learn and grow as well!
  • So glad too meet you! I'm so excited! I think we all are going to make a fabulous Tribe team! Stay in touch and thanks so much for checking in - yayyy! ; )
  • Woohoo! Found it! Thanks, Kimberly!

I'm a budding interior designer and my blog is all about finding design inspiration and sharing it with the world! I own a company called Best Laid Plans, LLC. I recently redesigned and re-launched my blog, so go over and take a look if you haven't already. I'd love your feedback!

Looking forward to getting to know you all and making this the best tribe EVER!
  • Yayyy!!! Happy and glad to meet you! I already checked out your blog and I must say that I soooo love it! I must have you as a guest blogger - definitely! Interior design Tribe we ROCK!!!!
  • After today's exercise, I wanted everyone's opinion about pinning your own images from blog posts. I have been trying to do this lately to drive traffic to my site. Has anyone else done this and had luck with it?

• I actually don't pin from my blog posts because being a interior designer, I usually want mags to get first choice before I pin. I do know bloggers that do and get really good traffic. I would try it and see if it works and see if you can get more traffic to your blog. Jump out there and try it! You might be amazed at the results you get! After my pics go through the mag, I plan on posting about them and doing a board as well. So, I do plan on doing it in the near future.
  • Hello: I'm new to the tribe (I think). I was a little late getting here, but Dana thought that there was still some room for me to join. Since I am a latecomer I'm having a hard time finding the 'tribe' list...so I hope this is one of the right places to post. Let me introduce myself. I have a degree in Interior Design and have been teaching it in high school for many years. The class gets university credit along with high school credit so it's a win-win situation. I also have experience in the interior retail field and have a small business Jackcyn Redesign that I do on the side. About 4 years ago I began a blog http://jackcynredesign.blogspot.com/ and have loved writing about interiors and lifestyle. Again, I hope I've landed in the right place... If not could someone point me in the right direction. I can't wait to meet some new friends interested in interiors. Cyndi
  • Welcome Cyndi! Looking forward to heading over to check out your blog!

Kimberly, do you have a full list of who's all in our tribe? I want to make sure I am reaching out to support everyone. I am so happy to be a part of this group. I agree. We ROCK!
  • Has everyone completed the google + task for today? I hate Google+ and do not know how to use it at all. I have searched for a few of you w/of any luck. If you are looking for me, I am under wendy@lilhuckleberries.com.

I will continue to try and find you, but if I don't, I sincerely apologize! It wasn't for a lack of trying!
  • Thanks for the welcome - does anyone have a list of our tribe's blogs - I'd love to connect with everyone, but I'm having a hard time finding everyone (guess - that's because I'm coming in late).
  • I have followed everyone on everything and enjoyed doing it. Ladies we are a great group and a great Tribe, so lets make sure we connect and give each other that awesome support. Love you guys! HAPPY WEEKEND! - Yayyyyy
  • If anyone still need a list, inbox me on twitter with your email. I still have my list. We don't want to forget anyone! Thanks so much ladies :)
  • Hey ladies I'm following everyone on Instagram as well. Some of you don't have google+ on your profile when I last checked Thursday. Can you give me a link? Let me know!