It’s been a big year here at SITS, and we are looking forward to the new year. But before we celebrate, we’re giving away FOUR All-Access passes to Bloggy Boot Camp Online – a great new BBC concept we’re introducing in 2012! Learn more about BBC Online by going here.
Each giveaway requires you to do something very simple and holiday-related to enter to win.
Giveaway #4: Leave A Comment With Your New Year’s Resolution.
This giveaway for one of our 4 BBC All Access passes starts today and runs through 11:59 p.m. PST on January 2nd.
All you have to do to enter is comment on this post by telling us what your New Year’s resolution is.
Our first giveaway kicked off last Tuesday and you still have plenty of time to enter. Head over to this post and link up YOUR favorite holiday post from this year! Easy-peasy! The second giveaway started on Thursday and it’s Twitter based. More details on that here. And finally, you can get a third shot at winning by sharing a holiday photo on our Facebook wall!
All four giveaways end on January 2nd, so you have lots of time to enter all four. Winners will be announced the week of January 2nd on the SITS Facebook page. We’ll also be tweeting out information on these giveaways under hashtag #BBCOnline.
A Holiday Gift For You
We want to say thank you for all of your wonderful support this year! So in addition to giving away the 4 BBC Online Passes, we’re offering the entire SITS community $10 off our BBC Online All Access Pass. Maybe you’ll be traveling over the holidays and won’t have the chance to enter the giveaways…or maybe you’re just not feeling lucky? Then use promotional code SITS10 to get your discounted BBC Online Pass. Register at Eventbrite for your BBC Online Pass here. Enjoy!
Have fun, good luck and happy holidays!
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 4, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016
- How To Start A Photography Business - Mar 30, 2016
- Cleaning and Maintaining Your Camera Gear - Mar 2, 2016
- 3 Common Photo Editing Mistakes And How To Fix Them - Jan 20, 2016
- 3 Tips for Winter Photography - Dec 23, 2015
- How to Use Periscope - Jun 23, 2015