Today is the second day of the Canon Rebel T2i Giveaway and we’re showing off anything we’ve created for Halloween. It can be as complex as an entire Halloween costume or as simple as a carved pumpkin. I am proof that you don’t actually have to be crafty to try your hand at a simple project.
I love crafts.
I see magazine articles and crafty blog posts written by crafty bloggers and I think, I can SO do that!
I add ingredients to my grocery lists…ribbons and marshmallows and stickers and paint and all the things one might need to create magical pieces of Halloween spirit to be treasured for always.
The problem is that all too often what starts off like this…
often becomes this…
Not one to be easily discouraged, I might try my hand at this:
I’ll attempt to redeem myself with this:
And when I realize that crafting might not be my thing…I’ll try my hand at seasonal sugar cookies instead.
Because you have to be pretty talented to mess those up.
I suppose there’s always next year…surely you can come up with something better than this, let’s see what you’ve got!
STEP ONE: Create a post describing something that you’ve created for Halloween. Anything qualifies…costumes, recipes, crafts, party invites, treats, decorations, whatever you can come up with!
STEP TWO: Link your Crafty post up below.
You can earn additional entries by:
- “Liking” SITS on Facebook.
- Tweeting the following message: Boo! I’m celebrating Halloween with @SITSGirls & entering to win a Canon Rebel DSLR camera http://bit.ly/dtwrjJ
- Starting or joining a conversation in our Discussion Forum.
- Participating in Day 1 of our Halloween Party and linking up a post describing your favorite Halloween memory.
The fine print:
This contest is sponsored by yours truly and will run from Saturday, October 30 to Friday, November 5 at midnight PST. Participants may link up their posts at anytime during the week. There is no limit to the number of times you enter this giveaway. A winner will be chosen at random.
- Content Is King: Make Your Writing Stand Out - Mar 8, 2017
- YouTube For Bloggers - Jan 23, 2014
- How To Create a Signature For Your Blog Posts Using My Live Signature - Aug 22, 2013
- 7 Tips To Become A Vlogging Brand Ambassador - Jul 21, 2013
- PicMonkey Photo Collages Released! - May 30, 2012
- Confessions of a Scary Mommy - Apr 2, 2012
- Broken, Hacked, and Deleted…When Good Blogs Go Bad - Feb 6, 2012
- A Year Of Better Blogging - Feb 1, 2012
- Free Photo Editing Websites And Apps - Jan 24, 2012
- Inspired and Finding Balance - Oct 4, 2011