It’s that time of year again, when the world is filled with well wishes, happy thoughts, and a special kind of joy.
Let’s share this kind of wonderful with one another by doing what we do best: commenting and blog hopping!
If you’d like to join us in wishing one another a very happy holiday season, as well as get a peek at some beautiful greeting cards, then link up below for our annual SITSmas holiday card exchange. It’s a great way to share a family photo and maybe a few words about your hopes for 2011. Of course, you might also want to shout out your favorite SITStas who helped make this year so amazing.
Tiffany, Kat and I even put together a special card for the event…
We can’t thank each of our SITStahs enough for your comments, your support, and, above all, your friendship. We have loved where blogging has taken us in 2010 and are looking forward to an even bigger and better year in 2011.
Now it’s your turn. Link up your holiday card below and let the SITSmas celebration begin!
All those that link up will automatically be entered into a drawing for a $50 gift card from Amazon.com. This contest will remain open for the duration of SITSmas, meaning that you have until Tuesday, December 14 to link up your post. One winner will be drawn at random and notified via e-mail.
Merry SITSmas, everyone!
Would you like to be featured on our website and get a nice bump in traffic and followers? Then let us showcase your blog! Read about how to get involved here.
And, as always, when you see this button:
Be sure to support your fellow SITStah & leave a comment!
- Writing Fundamentals: 4 Things To Do Before Publishing - Nov 2, 2016
- A Letter To Our Community - May 24, 2016
- Ready to POP! Tiffany’s Baby Shower - Jan 22, 2016
- Invisalign: More than Just a Pretty Smile. - Mar 13, 2015
- Invisalign: Does it hurt? - Sep 8, 2014
- Does Invisalign Work? - Aug 1, 2014
- Smile It Forward - Nov 20, 2013
- Don’t Let This Halloween Haunt You! Basic Do’s and Don’ts For Busy Parents - Oct 26, 2013
- Getting a Second Opinon - Sep 27, 2013
- Parenting Teens- Developing a Sense of Responsibility - Aug 27, 2013