When it comes to the relationship between bloggers and brands, it can be a tricky thing to navigate.
But let’s face it, brands need bloggers and bloggers need brands. We exist in a delicate balance.
The good news is that when the brand to blogger relationship is done right, we’re able to create content that everyone can benefit from, including companies, bloggers, and blog readers.
Bloggers and Brands: Tips For Success
This post shares highlights from the bloggers and brands panel at the Healthy Living Summit. During the presentation, panelists covered some of the following tips:
- How to pitch companies
- Building successful relationships with brands
- Making a media kit
- Setting expectations when partnering with brands
- Dealing with product reviews when you don’t like the product
- Free Photography eCourse - Mar 22, 2017
- Why You Need a Media Kit - Mar 17, 2017
- Examples of Super Profitable Blogs and How They Do It - Mar 15, 2017
- Time Saving Tax Tips for Bloggers - Mar 10, 2017
- Taking the Next Step: 6 Ways to Monetize Your Blog - Mar 8, 2017
- Dale Carnegie’s Social Media Lessons - Mar 5, 2017
- What NOT to Do When Running a Blog Giveaway: 7 Tips - Mar 2, 2017
- Blogging Basics: Things I Wish I Knew When Starting a Blog - Mar 1, 2017
- Customizing Comments Section - Feb 28, 2017
- How to Get More Blog Comments on Your Posts - Feb 27, 2017