When it comes to the relationship between bloggers and brands, it can be a tricky thing to navigate.
But let’s face it, brands need bloggers and bloggers need brands. We exist in a delicate balance.
The good news is that when the brand to blogger relationship is done right, we’re able to create content that everyone can benefit from, including companies, bloggers, and blog readers.
Bloggers and Brands: Tips For Success
This post shares highlights from the bloggers and brands panel at the Healthy Living Summit. During the presentation, panelists covered some of the following tips:
- How to pitch companies
- Building successful relationships with brands
- Making a media kit
- Setting expectations when partnering with brands
- Dealing with product reviews when you don’t like the product
- Reclaim Time and Sanity with an Operations Manual - Jun 28, 2017
- Boost Your Blogging Self-Esteem - Jun 23, 2017
- How to Setup MailChimp Automations – Absolutely FREE! - Jun 21, 2017
- How Multi-Tasking Can Sabotage Progress - Jun 16, 2017
- Anchor Text for SEO - Jun 14, 2017
- How to Setup a WordPress Website for the Best Start in Business - Jun 7, 2017
- A Blogger’s Guide to Reviews & Giveaways - Jun 2, 2017
- 7 Ways to Think Like a Successful Blogger - May 31, 2017
- How To Create An Inspiration Board For Your Website - May 26, 2017
- 4 Myths About Blogs - May 24, 2017