When it comes to the relationship between bloggers and brands, it can be a tricky thing to navigate.
But let’s face it, brands need bloggers and bloggers need brands. We exist in a delicate balance.
The good news is that when the brand to blogger relationship is done right, we’re able to create content that everyone can benefit from, including companies, bloggers, and blog readers.
Bloggers and Brands: Tips For Success
This post shares highlights from the bloggers and brands panel at the Healthy Living Summit. During the presentation, panelists covered some of the following tips:
- How to pitch companies
- Building successful relationships with brands
- Making a media kit
- Setting expectations when partnering with brands
- Dealing with product reviews when you don’t like the product
- How I Tripled My Facebook Followers in Two Months - Apr 17, 2015
- 40+ RESOURCES AND TOOLS YOU NEED TO CREATE STUNNING VISUALS - Apr 16, 2015
- Grow Your Facebook Reach by the 1000s! - Apr 15, 2015
- Magnify Your Adsense Earnings With This Simple Trick - Apr 14, 2015
- 9 Graphic Design Trends for 2015 - Apr 13, 2015
- Be Everywhere: How to Grow your Blog and Increase Traffic - Apr 10, 2015
- The Truth About Those (Dreaded!) Sponsored Blog Posts - Apr 9, 2015
- How to Use CoSchedule (Video Tutorial) - Apr 8, 2015
- 5 Free Blogging Tools to Increase Productivity - Apr 7, 2015
- 5 Things I Learned from my Top 5 Blog Posts - Apr 6, 2015