When it comes to the relationship between bloggers and brands, it can be a tricky thing to navigate.
But let’s face it, brands need bloggers and bloggers need brands. We exist in a delicate balance.
The good news is that when the brand to blogger relationship is done right, we’re able to create content that everyone can benefit from, including companies, bloggers, and blog readers.
Bloggers and Brands: Tips For Success
This post shares highlights from the bloggers and brands panel at the Healthy Living Summit. During the presentation, panelists covered some of the following tips:
- How to pitch companies
- Building successful relationships with brands
- Making a media kit
- Setting expectations when partnering with brands
- Dealing with product reviews when you don’t like the product
- Blog Promotion: Facebook and Twitter Engagement - Apr 28, 2016
- The Benefits Of Slow Blogging - Apr 27, 2016
- Monetize Your Blog with These Effective Strategies - Apr 26, 2016
- The Bloggers’ Guide to NoFollow Links - Apr 25, 2016
- The Importance Of An Editorial Calendar - Apr 21, 2016
- How To Create An Inspiration Board For Your Website - Apr 20, 2016
- How To Setup Facebook Instant Articles With WordPress - Apr 19, 2016
- Power Up Your Content Scheduling with CoSchedule - Apr 18, 2016
- How To Create A Round Up Post - Apr 17, 2016
- How I Gained 100 Subscribers in 24 Hours - Apr 14, 2016