When it comes to the relationship between bloggers and brands, it can be a tricky thing to navigate.
But let’s face it, brands need bloggers and bloggers need brands. We exist in a delicate balance.
The good news is that when the brand to blogger relationship is done right, we’re able to create content that everyone can benefit from, including companies, bloggers, and blog readers.
Bloggers and Brands: Tips For Success
This post shares highlights from the bloggers and brands panel at the Healthy Living Summit. During the presentation, panelists covered some of the following tips:
- How to pitch companies
- Building successful relationships with brands
- Making a media kit
- Setting expectations when partnering with brands
- Dealing with product reviews when you don’t like the product
- How to Put the YOU in YouTube in 9 Steps - Jan 26, 2015
- Avoid Blogger Burnout - Jan 23, 2015
- Post Scheduling Changes on Facebook - Jan 22, 2015
- How to Stay Motivated to Keep Blogging - Jan 21, 2015
- Three Tips for Using Facebook as a Blogger - Jan 20, 2015
- Blog Building Strategy – Link Parties - Jan 19, 2015
- Customize Your Shareaholic Tweets - Jan 16, 2015
- What I’ve Learned as a New Blogger + Resources to Help Get You Started - Jan 15, 2015
- How I Tripled My Blog Traffic in One Day - Jan 14, 2015
- Six Tips to Prevent Facebook Burnout - Jan 13, 2015