Now that I’m blogging AND earning an income (finally!), I understand how important it is to keep good records and track your blogging income. It’s not only tedious to figure out your income and expenses from a box of receipts, but also if you are paying an accountant to do your taxes they WILL bill you for their time.
Tracking Your Blogging Income and Getting Ready for Taxes
It’s easier when you finally sit down to do your taxes to have everything prepared. This way, all you really have to do is plug in your numbers to your tax forms.
Keep in mind that you do not need a fancy accounting program to make this work. Just use a simple spreadsheet program like what I’ve included in this post for FREE and you will be more organized and know who owes you money.
- Schedule Social Media in Only an Hour a Week - Oct 20, 2016
- 5 Ways to Stay Motivated as a Telecommuter - Oct 19, 2016
- 5 Things to Do Immediately After a Conference - Oct 18, 2016
- Finding Your “Why”: Part 3 - Oct 17, 2016
- Email Marketing for Bloggers: 8 Tips to Get You Started - Oct 16, 2016
- 6 Ways to Make Blogging Easier - Oct 13, 2016
- Top Blogging Conferences In Canada And The United States - Oct 12, 2016
- 3 Problems We Face In Life (And How To Solve Them) - Oct 11, 2016
- If You Aren’t Using Twitter Lists You Should Be! Here’s Why and How. - Oct 10, 2016
- How To Increase Your Twitter Followers Organically - Oct 9, 2016