Now that I’m blogging AND earning an income (finally!), I understand how important it is to keep good records and track your blogging income. It’s not only tedious to figure out your income and expenses from a box of receipts, but also if you are paying an accountant to do your taxes they WILL bill you for their time.
Tracking Your Blogging Income and Getting Ready for Taxes
It’s easier when you finally sit down to do your taxes to have everything prepared. This way, all you really have to do is plug in your numbers to your tax forms.
Keep in mind that you do not need a fancy accounting program to make this work. Just use a simple spreadsheet program like what I’ve included in this post for FREE and you will be more organized and know who owes you money.
- 8 Tips for Hobby Bloggers - May 24, 2016
- 9 Chrome Apps That Will Make You a Better Blogger - May 23, 2016
- What Should You Include In Your Blog’s Newsletter? - May 22, 2016
- 6 Reasons You Need an Email List for Your Blog to Grow - May 19, 2016
- Utilizing Your Blog’s Footer - May 18, 2016
- The Branding Quiz - May 17, 2016
- Pinterest Tips for Bloggers & Entrepreneurs - May 16, 2016
- Beginner’s Guide to Blogging - May 15, 2016
- Writing on Blogging as a Reader - May 12, 2016
- Tips for Working with a Web Designer - May 11, 2016