Now that I’m blogging AND earning an income (finally!), I understand how important it is to keep good records and track your blogging income. It’s not only tedious to figure out your income and expenses from a box of receipts, but also if you are paying an accountant to do your taxes they WILL bill you for their time.
Tracking Your Blogging Income and Getting Ready for Taxes
It’s easier when you finally sit down to do your taxes to have everything prepared. This way, all you really have to do is plug in your numbers to your tax forms.
Keep in mind that you do not need a fancy accounting program to make this work. Just use a simple spreadsheet program like what I’ve included in this post for FREE and you will be more organized and know who owes you money.
- Daily Blogging Checklist - Dec 8, 2016
- How to Blog When Your Time Is Limited - Dec 7, 2016
- What’s a Twitter Party, Anyway? - Dec 6, 2016
- Which Social Sites Bring Traffic to Your Blog? - Dec 5, 2016
- Social Media Marketing for Photographers - Dec 4, 2016
- Finding Your Authentic Voice - Dec 1, 2016
- How to Kill the Conversation on Your Blog - Nov 30, 2016
- 15 Tasks to Get Your Blog Ready for the New Year - Nov 29, 2016
- How to Get Free Products (You Really Want to Review) as a Blogger - Nov 28, 2016
- 8 Mistakes Beginning Bloggers Make - Nov 27, 2016