Now that I’m blogging AND earning an income (finally!), I understand how important it is to keep good records and track your blogging income. It’s not only tedious to figure out your income and expenses from a box of receipts, but also if you are paying an accountant to do your taxes they WILL bill you for their time.
Tracking Your Blogging Income and Getting Ready for Taxes
It’s easier when you finally sit down to do your taxes to have everything prepared. This way, all you really have to do is plug in your numbers to your tax forms.
Keep in mind that you do not need a fancy accounting program to make this work. Just use a simple spreadsheet program like what I’ve included in this post for FREE and you will be more organized and know who owes you money.
- 10 Secrets to Better Press Trip Coverage Your Audience (and Sponsors) Will Love - Jul 6, 2015
- The No-Fail Formula For Getting More Traffic to Your Blog - Jul 5, 2015
- What No One Is Telling You About Pinterest’s Guided Search - Jul 2, 2015
- How to Add Pinterest to Your Blog - Jul 1, 2015
- Simple Ways to Reduce Your Bounce Rate - Jun 30, 2015
- Six Tips to Tame Your Social Media Addiction - Jun 29, 2015
- The 1 Thing You Can Do Today to Start Making Money From Your Blog - Jun 28, 2015
- Why I Stopped Promoting My Blog - Jun 25, 2015
- How to Add a Signature to Your Blog Posts - Jun 24, 2015
- 7 Tips for Working from Home When You Have a Small Child - Jun 23, 2015