Now that I’m blogging AND earning an income (finally!), I understand how important it is to keep good records and track your blogging income. It’s not only tedious to figure out your income and expenses from a box of receipts, but also if you are paying an accountant to do your taxes they WILL bill you for their time.
Tracking Your Blogging Income and Getting Ready for Taxes
It’s easier when you finally sit down to do your taxes to have everything prepared. This way, all you really have to do is plug in your numbers to your tax forms.
Keep in mind that you do not need a fancy accounting program to make this work. Just use a simple spreadsheet program like what I’ve included in this post for FREE and you will be more organized and know who owes you money.
- What Can Grey’s Anatomy Teach Us About Blogging - Jul 21, 2017
- Designing For The Future - Jul 19, 2017
- How to Generate 750+ Blog Post Ideas in One Hour - Jul 14, 2017
- My Weekday Morning Routine - Jul 12, 2017
- Why I Treat Blogging Like College - Jul 7, 2017
- Rebuilding A Brand | The 3 C’s - Jul 5, 2017
- How to Blog Consistently for the Stressed Out Solopreneur - Jun 30, 2017
- Reclaim Time and Sanity with an Operations Manual - Jun 28, 2017
- Boost Your Blogging Self-Esteem - Jun 23, 2017
- How to Setup MailChimp Automations – Absolutely FREE! - Jun 21, 2017