Now that I’m blogging AND earning an income (finally!), I understand how important it is to keep good records and track your blogging income. It’s not only tedious to figure out your income and expenses from a box of receipts, but also if you are paying an accountant to do your taxes they WILL bill you for their time.
Tracking Your Blogging Income and Getting Ready for Taxes
It’s easier when you finally sit down to do your taxes to have everything prepared. This way, all you really have to do is plug in your numbers to your tax forms.
Keep in mind that you do not need a fancy accounting program to make this work. Just use a simple spreadsheet program like what I’ve included in this post for FREE and you will be more organized and know who owes you money.
- 10 Tips to Get Your Recipes Accepted by FoodGawker - May 5, 2015
- My Biggest Blogging Fail & Best Marketing Tips! - May 4, 2015
- Good SEO is just good blogging. - May 3, 2015
- Stop Playing the Numbers Game With Your Blog - Apr 30, 2015
- JPEG vs PNG – Why Your Choice May Be Harming Your Blog - Apr 29, 2015
- How to Boost Your Social Influence - Apr 28, 2015
- 5 Common Myths About Bloggers - Apr 27, 2015
- 7 Useful Tips for Growing Your Instagram Followers - Apr 24, 2015
- How to Take the Best Picture with Your Phone: Cell Phone Photography Tips - Apr 23, 2015
- Grow Your Blog with Pinterest - Apr 22, 2015