Now that I’m blogging AND earning an income (finally!), I understand how important it is to keep good records and track your blogging income. It’s not only tedious to figure out your income and expenses from a box of receipts, but also if you are paying an accountant to do your taxes they WILL bill you for their time.
Tracking Your Blogging Income and Getting Ready for Taxes
It’s easier when you finally sit down to do your taxes to have everything prepared. This way, all you really have to do is plug in your numbers to your tax forms.
Keep in mind that you do not need a fancy accounting program to make this work. Just use a simple spreadsheet program like what I’ve included in this post for FREE and you will be more organized and know who owes you money.
- 3 Google Analytics Reports to Help You Grow Your Blog - Jan 23, 2017
- 5 Blogging Tools to Increase Productivity - Jan 22, 2017
- A Road Map to Blog Better - Jan 19, 2017
- Pitching Brands: 7 Places To Find The Right Person To Pitch - Jan 18, 2017
- Don’t Recreate the Wheel – Improve It! - Jan 17, 2017
- Switch Blog Post Images, Preserve Pinterest Pins - Jan 16, 2017
- Where To Find Blogger & Influencer Outreach Programs - Jan 15, 2017
- Twitter: What Not to Do - Jan 12, 2017
- 5 Simple Steps to Promote Your Blog on Pinterest - Jan 11, 2017
- Make Rest A Priority: Go Ahead, Be Selfish Once In Awhile! - Jan 10, 2017