If you are looking for a media kit example…especially as a smaller blogger…then you’ve come to the right place.
As a blogger, there are key pieces of information about your blog you want to make sure you share with prospective businesses. Sometimes brands want to get to know a little more about you before they approach you to see if you’re a good fit for their needs. Having a media kit ready to go right on your blog makes your site that much more friendly to companies.
Media Kit Example for Bloggers
Media kits are kind of like resumes — they should be compact, include only the most relevant and timely information and should be a conversation starter. They don’t need to answer all of the questions a brand may have and honestly, it’s better if they don’t.
Consider them like a movie trailer…a great introduction to you and your blog. Brands will use these kits to decide whether or not to move forward with a longer discussion, and that should be your goal. You probably won’t book a job or a project solely on the weight of this kit, so consider it the cocktail hour that you hope will lead to a sit-down dinner.
So, how big should it be? And what should be included, especially if you don’t have as many page views or inbound links as other bloggers?
- 7 Useful Tips for Growing Your Instagram Followers - Apr 24, 2015
- How to Take the Best Picture with Your Phone: Cell Phone Photography Tips - Apr 23, 2015
- Grow Your Blog with Pinterest - Apr 22, 2015
- How to Curate Content on Social Media - Apr 21, 2015
- Do You REALLY Need to Use Google+ for Your Biz or Blog? - Apr 20, 2015
- How I Tripled My Facebook Followers in Two Months - Apr 17, 2015
- 40+ RESOURCES AND TOOLS YOU NEED TO CREATE STUNNING VISUALS - Apr 16, 2015
- Grow Your Facebook Reach by the 1000s! - Apr 15, 2015
- Magnify Your Adsense Earnings With This Simple Trick - Apr 14, 2015
- 9 Graphic Design Trends for 2015 - Apr 13, 2015