The blogging world is full of prop kitchens and edited photos. Everyone is trying to put forth the best images and the best impression of themselves- no one is taking food pictures in a dirty kitchen! Today’s blogger is pulling back the curtain and giving you a glimpse at what goes into building a great prop photo space.
Prop Kitchens & Blogging Illusions
It’s a recent trend for bloggers to come forward and expose how their social media life is an illusion, that they’re on a constant mission to portray a life that is worlds better than the life they’re living. And in a way, this post is following suit by giving you a look inside both my real kitchen and prop kitchen.
Read the full post here: Prop Kitchens & Blogging Illusions
- How to Setup MailChimp Automations – Absolutely FREE! - Jun 21, 2017
- How Multi-Tasking Can Sabotage Progress - Jun 16, 2017
- Anchor Text for SEO - Jun 14, 2017
- How to Setup a WordPress Website for the Best Start in Business - Jun 7, 2017
- A Blogger’s Guide to Reviews & Giveaways - Jun 2, 2017
- 7 Ways to Think Like a Successful Blogger - May 31, 2017
- How To Create An Inspiration Board For Your Website - May 26, 2017
- 4 Myths About Blogs - May 24, 2017
- No Babysitter and You Need to Conduct an Interview? - May 17, 2017
- How to Cycle your Social Media Shares for FREE with RecurPost - May 12, 2017