The blogging world is full of prop kitchens and edited photos. Everyone is trying to put forth the best images and the best impression of themselves- no one is taking food pictures in a dirty kitchen! Today’s blogger is pulling back the curtain and giving you a glimpse at what goes into building a great prop photo space.
Prop Kitchens & Blogging Illusions
It’s a recent trend for bloggers to come forward and expose how their social media life is an illusion, that they’re on a constant mission to portray a life that is worlds better than the life they’re living. And in a way, this post is following suit by giving you a look inside both my real kitchen and prop kitchen.
Read the full post here: Prop Kitchens & Blogging Illusions
- Schedule Social Media in Only an Hour a Week - Oct 20, 2016
- 5 Ways to Stay Motivated as a Telecommuter - Oct 19, 2016
- 5 Things to Do Immediately After a Conference - Oct 18, 2016
- Finding Your “Why”: Part 3 - Oct 17, 2016
- Email Marketing for Bloggers: 8 Tips to Get You Started - Oct 16, 2016
- 6 Ways to Make Blogging Easier - Oct 13, 2016
- Top Blogging Conferences In Canada And The United States - Oct 12, 2016
- 3 Problems We Face In Life (And How To Solve Them) - Oct 11, 2016
- If You Aren’t Using Twitter Lists You Should Be! Here’s Why and How. - Oct 10, 2016
- How To Increase Your Twitter Followers Organically - Oct 9, 2016