The blogging world is full of prop kitchens and edited photos. Everyone is trying to put forth the best images and the best impression of themselves- no one is taking food pictures in a dirty kitchen! Today’s blogger is pulling back the curtain and giving you a glimpse at what goes into building a great prop photo space.
Prop Kitchens & Blogging Illusions
It’s a recent trend for bloggers to come forward and expose how their social media life is an illusion, that they’re on a constant mission to portray a life that is worlds better than the life they’re living. And in a way, this post is following suit by giving you a look inside both my real kitchen and prop kitchen.
Read the full post here: Prop Kitchens & Blogging Illusions
- Planning & Productivity Part 1 – Getting Started - Jun 28, 2016
- 5 (More) Food Photography Props You Already Own - Jun 27, 2016
- How To Find Your Unique Blogging Voice - Jun 26, 2016
- Improve Your Blog with These 9 Design Tweaks - Jun 23, 2016
- Using Contests and Sweepstakes to Increase Social Media Engagement: 8 Ways to Prepare an Awesome Campaign - Jun 22, 2016
- How To Rock Social Media Like A Boss - Jun 21, 2016
- Playing With Color: 10 Of My Favorite Color Palettes - Jun 20, 2016
- Blogging Checklists and Printables - Jun 19, 2016
- How to Maintain Your Blog While Working Full Time - Jun 16, 2016
- How to Make Money with Affiliate Marketing - Jun 15, 2016