The blogging world is full of prop kitchens and edited photos. Everyone is trying to put forth the best images and the best impression of themselves- no one is taking food pictures in a dirty kitchen! Today’s blogger is pulling back the curtain and giving you a glimpse at what goes into building a great prop photo space.
Prop Kitchens & Blogging Illusions
It’s a recent trend for bloggers to come forward and expose how their social media life is an illusion, that they’re on a constant mission to portray a life that is worlds better than the life they’re living. And in a way, this post is following suit by giving you a look inside both my real kitchen and prop kitchen.
Read the full post here: Prop Kitchens & Blogging Illusions
- What is SEO? Free Resources for Improving Yours - Sep 15, 2017
- 10 Best Free Resources To Find Images For Your Blog - Sep 13, 2017
- The Top 3 Books for Enriching Your Life - Sep 8, 2017
- What’s On My Desk: My Top 3 Target Products - Sep 6, 2017
- Best WordPress Page Builder - Sep 1, 2017
- Marketing for the Future - Aug 30, 2017
- 31 Essential Steps to Starting a Blog in 2017 - Aug 25, 2017
- Favorite Blogging Notes - Aug 18, 2017
- Sorting Creativeness From Clutter - Aug 16, 2017
- The Benefits of Hiring a Virtual Assistant - Aug 11, 2017