If you’re anything like us, you’re on Pinterest everyday, but do you use it for keyword research? Planning of meals, a birthday party, a great outfit, or a room’s redecoration goes hand-in-hand with Pinterest, but what about planning blog posts or figuring out that perfect keyword for a post waiting to be published? This blogger shares her Pinterest research strategy with you today!
How to use Pinterest for Keyword Research
We all know that finding that perfect keyword for our blog posts is very important but even better, finding that perfect long tail keyword that is going to help you rank better.
I have used many different ways to search for keywords, like using the Google Keyword Planner and even searching google in general but just last year, I found out how to use Pinterest for researching great keywords.
With that being said, why wouldn’t you want to use Pinterest to search for a keyword? I think it makes a great tool for searching because isn’t Pinterest a big traffic source? It is for me!
Read the full post here: How to use Pinterest for Keyword Research
- How To Find Your Unique Blogging Voice - Jun 26, 2016
- Improve Your Blog with These 9 Design Tweaks - Jun 23, 2016
- Using Contests and Sweepstakes to Increase Social Media Engagement: 8 Ways to Prepare an Awesome Campaign - Jun 22, 2016
- How To Rock Social Media Like A Boss - Jun 21, 2016
- Playing With Color: 10 Of My Favorite Color Palettes - Jun 20, 2016
- Blogging Checklists and Printables - Jun 19, 2016
- How to Maintain Your Blog While Working Full Time - Jun 16, 2016
- How to Make Money with Affiliate Marketing - Jun 15, 2016
- The Mommy Schedule that Works! - Jun 14, 2016
- 4 Things You Must Do Before Hitting “Publish” - Jun 13, 2016