If you’re anything like us, you’re on Pinterest everyday, but do you use it for keyword research? Planning of meals, a birthday party, a great outfit, or a room’s redecoration goes hand-in-hand with Pinterest, but what about planning blog posts or figuring out that perfect keyword for a post waiting to be published? This blogger shares her Pinterest research strategy with you today!
How to use Pinterest for Keyword Research
We all know that finding that perfect keyword for our blog posts is very important but even better, finding that perfect long tail keyword that is going to help you rank better.
I have used many different ways to search for keywords, like using the Google Keyword Planner and even searching google in general but just last year, I found out how to use Pinterest for researching great keywords.
With that being said, why wouldn’t you want to use Pinterest to search for a keyword? I think it makes a great tool for searching because isn’t Pinterest a big traffic source? It is for me!
Read the full post here: How to use Pinterest for Keyword Research
- My Top 10 Design Don’ts - May 30, 2016
- Make Your Own Custom Blog Planner - May 25, 2016
- 8 Tips for Hobby Bloggers - May 24, 2016
- 9 Chrome Apps That Will Make You a Better Blogger - May 23, 2016
- What Should You Include In Your Blog’s Newsletter? - May 22, 2016
- 6 Reasons You Need an Email List for Your Blog to Grow - May 19, 2016
- Utilizing Your Blog’s Footer - May 18, 2016
- The Branding Quiz - May 17, 2016
- Pinterest Tips for Bloggers & Entrepreneurs - May 16, 2016
- Beginner’s Guide to Blogging - May 15, 2016