If you’re anything like us, you’re on Pinterest everyday, but do you use it for keyword research? Planning of meals, a birthday party, a great outfit, or a room’s redecoration goes hand-in-hand with Pinterest, but what about planning blog posts or figuring out that perfect keyword for a post waiting to be published? This blogger shares her Pinterest research strategy with you today!
How to use Pinterest for Keyword Research
We all know that finding that perfect keyword for our blog posts is very important but even better, finding that perfect long tail keyword that is going to help you rank better.
I have used many different ways to search for keywords, like using the Google Keyword Planner and even searching google in general but just last year, I found out how to use Pinterest for researching great keywords.
With that being said, why wouldn’t you want to use Pinterest to search for a keyword? I think it makes a great tool for searching because isn’t Pinterest a big traffic source? It is for me!
Read the full post here: How to use Pinterest for Keyword Research
- Making the Most of Your Facebook Page - Mar 24, 2017
- Free Photography eCourse - Mar 22, 2017
- Why You Need a Media Kit - Mar 17, 2017
- Examples of Super Profitable Blogs and How They Do It - Mar 15, 2017
- Time Saving Tax Tips for Bloggers - Mar 10, 2017
- Taking the Next Step: 6 Ways to Monetize Your Blog - Mar 8, 2017
- Dale Carnegie’s Social Media Lessons - Mar 5, 2017
- What NOT to Do When Running a Blog Giveaway: 7 Tips - Mar 2, 2017
- Blogging Basics: Things I Wish I Knew When Starting a Blog - Mar 1, 2017
- Customizing Comments Section - Feb 28, 2017