Happy Saturday, SITS-tah’s!
How was the first week of April for you all? It’s been warming up over here and I am loving the smell in the air! Spring has settled in and soaking in the rays of sunshine has been good for my soul.
If you need some fun recipes or crafts for this weekend, head on over to our SITS Facebook page and check out the most recent Facebook live videos and tutorials. You won’t want to miss the fun stuff we’re sharing!
We hope you all enjoy the weekend and can’t wait to read what you link up!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- Peery Creative: How to Tame the Glare of Shiny Squirrel Syndrome
- Mommy in Sports: I Was A Bad Mom and That’s OK
- Sun Sparkle Shine: Finding Hope
- The Curious Gemini: Please Do Keep In Touch
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- August 22nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 22, 2017
- August 19th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 19, 2017
- August 15th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 15, 2017
- Join Us For The Success Quinoa Twitter Party! - Aug 13, 2017
- August 12th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 12, 2017
- August 8th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 8, 2017
- August 5th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 5, 2017
- August 1st: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 1, 2017
- July 29th: Saturday Sharefest - Jul 29, 2017
- July 25th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jul 25, 2017