Happy Saturday, SITS-tah’s!
We’re planning for more rain this weekend and with the rain comes all of the fun rainy day crafts we have in the closet just ready to be made. The kids love getting creative when they can’t run around outside. What do you do when it’s raining on the weekend?
If you need some fun recipes or crafts for this weekend, head on over to our SITS Facebook page and check out the most recent Facebook live videos and tutorials. You won’t want to miss the fun stuff we’re sharing!
We hope you all enjoy the weekend and can’t wait to read what you link up!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- Liz Petrone: If Only I Were Better
- Hobbies & Cents: Lets Talk Hobbies
- Tongue in Chic: Flying First Class… Worth It?
- LHB Blog: There Is No Right Way To Grieve
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- March 21st: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 21, 2017
- March 18th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 18, 2017
- March 14th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 14, 2017
- March 11th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 11, 2017
- March 7th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 7, 2017
- March 4th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 4, 2017
- February 28th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Feb 28, 2017
- February 25th: Saturday Sharefest - Feb 25, 2017
- February 21st: Recipe & DIY Linky - Feb 21, 2017
- February 18th: Saturday Sharefest - Feb 18, 2017