Happy Valentine’s Day weekend and President’s Day weekend! This is a big one! Do you have any special plans? We are super excited to spend the 3 day weekend with our loved ones, and to catch up on some much need R&R!
February, so far, seems to be flying by, and we are excited to read all the awesome ideas and inspirational posts you are going to link up today! It is always great to connect and see what’s going on with you ladies across the world!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- Chemistry Catchet: 8 Ways to Make the Most of Winter
- Spoonful of Flavor: Turkey Taco Quinoa Skillet
- Honey and Birch: Grapefruit Hibiscus Margarita
- Housewife’s How-To’s : Get Ink Stains Out Of Clothes
- Earning & Saving with Sarah Fuller: 6 Convenient Toy Storage Ideas
- Blue Car Painted Green: Go Find Your Like-Minded, Weird, Lovely Friends
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- DIY Rock Climbing Wall For Your Kid’s Playroom - Jul 25, 2016
- DIY Pool Noodle Drink Carrier - Jul 22, 2016
- DIY Custom Beach Towel - Jul 21, 2016
- Frozen Coffee Popsicles - Jul 18, 2016
- Backyard Olympic Party Games - Jul 14, 2016
- Frozen Tropical Fruit Punch - Jul 11, 2016
- How To Host An Amazing Olympic Party - Jul 7, 2016
- Crispy Ramen Tossed Salad - Jul 6, 2016
- Giant Grocery Bag Stars - Jul 1, 2016
- Paper Straw Stars - Jun 30, 2016