Happy Valentine’s Day weekend and President’s Day weekend! This is a big one! Do you have any special plans? We are super excited to spend the 3 day weekend with our loved ones, and to catch up on some much need R&R!
February, so far, seems to be flying by, and we are excited to read all the awesome ideas and inspirational posts you are going to link up today! It is always great to connect and see what’s going on with you ladies across the world!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- Chemistry Catchet: 8 Ways to Make the Most of Winter
- Spoonful of Flavor: Turkey Taco Quinoa Skillet
- Honey and Birch: Grapefruit Hibiscus Margarita
- Housewife’s How-To’s : Get Ink Stains Out Of Clothes
- Earning & Saving with Sarah Fuller: 6 Convenient Toy Storage Ideas
- Blue Car Painted Green: Go Find Your Like-Minded, Weird, Lovely Friends
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- No Sew T-Shirt Bag - Jun 12, 2017
- Ham & Cheese Hand Pies - May 4, 2017
- DIY Topsy Tail - May 1, 2017
- Giant Paper Bag Flowers - Apr 27, 2017
- Mermaid Garden - Apr 24, 2017
- DIY Mason Jar Snack Storage Hack - Apr 17, 2017
- How To Make An Easter Basket With Newspaper - Apr 10, 2017
- 10 Minute Lemon Pie Recipe - Apr 6, 2017
- DIY Lace Crown - Apr 3, 2017
- Beautiful Bridal Shower (With Free Printables) - Mar 27, 2017