Happy Saturday! We are hoping you enjoyed this past week. Thursday was National Drink Wine Day, and we were more than happy to participate in celebrating that holiday! Cheers!
It seems that everybody has Spring fever! Is it here yet? We can’t get enough organizing and cleaning ideas, and we are ready for the clean, fresh start of spring.
Have a fabulous weekend and don’t forget to pop by some of the linked posts and leave comment love!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- Cat Rose: 6 Tips for Preventing Social Media Burnout
- To Simply Inspire: Creamy Asparagus Soup
- Just Us Four: Thai Sweet Potato Nachos
- Embellishments: Lemon Blueberry Cake Strawberry Whipped Cream Cake
- The Heathered Nest: How to Pitch a DIY Tent
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- Popsicle Stick Snowflakes - Aug 29, 2016
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars - Aug 25, 2016
- DIY Lego Storage Case: Great For Organization And Travel - Aug 18, 2016
- Tropical Party - Aug 15, 2016
- Rainbow Cupcakes With Rainbow Swirl Frosting - Aug 8, 2016
- Harry Potter Floating Candles - Aug 4, 2016
- Mini Pancake Bites - Aug 1, 2016
- Puppy Popsicles | Frozen Dog Treats - Jul 28, 2016
- DIY Rock Climbing Wall For Your Kid’s Playroom - Jul 25, 2016
- DIY Pool Noodle Drink Carrier - Jul 22, 2016