Happy Saturday! We are hoping you enjoyed this past week. Thursday was National Drink Wine Day, and we were more than happy to participate in celebrating that holiday! Cheers!
It seems that everybody has Spring fever! Is it here yet? We can’t get enough organizing and cleaning ideas, and we are ready for the clean, fresh start of spring.
Have a fabulous weekend and don’t forget to pop by some of the linked posts and leave comment love!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- Cat Rose: 6 Tips for Preventing Social Media Burnout
- To Simply Inspire: Creamy Asparagus Soup
- Just Us Four: Thai Sweet Potato Nachos
- Embellishments: Lemon Blueberry Cake Strawberry Whipped Cream Cake
- The Heathered Nest: How to Pitch a DIY Tent
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- Ham & Cheese Hand Pies - May 4, 2017
- DIY Topsy Tail - May 1, 2017
- Giant Paper Bag Flowers - Apr 27, 2017
- Mermaid Garden - Apr 24, 2017
- DIY Mason Jar Snack Storage Hack - Apr 17, 2017
- How To Make An Easter Basket With Newspaper - Apr 10, 2017
- 10 Minute Lemon Pie Recipe - Apr 6, 2017
- DIY Lace Crown - Apr 3, 2017
- Beautiful Bridal Shower (With Free Printables) - Mar 27, 2017
- DIY Bunny Ears Headband - Mar 23, 2017