Happy Saturday, SITS-tah’s!
The weekend is upon us! This weekend is filled with sports, theater, and celebrating a very special 2 year old who insisted on a Pooh theme. What are you up to this weekend? What was your child’s favorite party theme of choice this year?
If you need some fun recipes or crafts for this weekend, head on over to our SITS Facebook page and check out the most recent Facebook live videos and tutorials. You won’t want to miss the fun stuff we’re sharing!
We hope you all enjoy the weekend and can’t wait to read what you link up!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- A Gracefull Life: Things People Say on House Hunters That Annoy Me
- Chemistry Cachet: Crazy Winter Storms
- Oakhill Homestead: Why You Should Have Goats on your Homestead
- Simple Life Dreamer: How to Meal Plan the Most Effective Way
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- June 20th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 20, 2017
- June 17th: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 17, 2017
- June 13th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 13, 2017
- June 10th: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 10, 2017
- June 6th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 6, 2017
- June 3rd: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 3, 2017
- May 30th: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 30, 2017
- May 27th: Saturday Sharefest - May 27, 2017
- May 23rd: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 23, 2017
- May 20th: Saturday Sharefest - May 20, 2017