Happy Saturday, SITS-tah’s!
Let us officially remind you that it is that time of year again! The clocks will Spring forward an hour tomorrow, so do not forget to change your clocks, or you will be off all day on Sunday!
The first day of Spring is next week! We are ready to buckle down and do a little spring cleaning! What you doing this weekend?
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- Our Pleaceful Planet: Soda Bottle Baskets
- Arrows & Awe: 31 Days Of No Spending
- Fashionably Employed: Super Easy Blog Redesign in Under 3 Hours
- Living La Vida Holoka: Homemade Kettle Corn
- A Dish of Daily: Peanut Butter Tarts
- Delightful E made: Spring Krispie Cake with M&M’s and Candy Drizzle
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- 20 Spooktacular Halloween Desserts - Oct 24, 2016
- Dry Ice Smoke Puffs - Oct 20, 2016
- No Carve Pumpkin Decorating Ideas Perfect for Halloween - Oct 17, 2016
- 25+ Amazing Apple Recipes To Make This Fall - Oct 13, 2016
- Glow In The Dark Pumpkins - Oct 6, 2016
- 30+ Awesome Homemade Halloween Costumes - Oct 3, 2016
- Toy Army Man Costume - Sep 29, 2016
- Uncle Sam And Rosie the Riveter Halloween Costume - Sep 26, 2016
- Trash Bag Spider Webs - Sep 23, 2016
- Creepy-Crawly Halloween Wreath - Sep 20, 2016