Happy Saturday, SITS-tah’s!
Let us officially remind you that it is that time of year again! The clocks will Spring forward an hour tomorrow, so do not forget to change your clocks, or you will be off all day on Sunday!
The first day of Spring is next week! We are ready to buckle down and do a little spring cleaning! What you doing this weekend?
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- Our Pleaceful Planet: Soda Bottle Baskets
- Arrows & Awe: 31 Days Of No Spending
- Fashionably Employed: Super Easy Blog Redesign in Under 3 Hours
- Living La Vida Holoka: Homemade Kettle Corn
- A Dish of Daily: Peanut Butter Tarts
- Delightful E made: Spring Krispie Cake with M&M’s and Candy Drizzle
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- DIY Pool Noodle Drink Carrier - Jul 22, 2016
- DIY Custom Beach Towel - Jul 21, 2016
- Frozen Coffee Popsicles - Jul 18, 2016
- Backyard Olympic Party Games - Jul 14, 2016
- Frozen Tropical Fruit Punch - Jul 11, 2016
- How To Host An Amazing Olympic Party - Jul 7, 2016
- Crispy Ramen Tossed Salad - Jul 6, 2016
- Giant Grocery Bag Stars - Jul 1, 2016
- Paper Straw Stars - Jun 30, 2016
- How To Make A Red, White, & Blue Layered Drink - Jun 27, 2016