Happy Saturday, SITS-tah’s! March is in full swing! March 8th it is National Women’s Day! We will be celebrating everything that is awesome about being a woman! Cheers in advance to all you hardworking smart ladies that keep us inspired and forging ahead! Being a woman is truly unique!
Our weekend plans include relaxing and taking in the beautiful (almost) Spring weather! We might have a couple craft plans and new recipes to try, too! Do you have anything planned?
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- Carla Birnberg: 5 Myths About Adulting
- Take Two Tapas: Margarita Dip with Salted Pretzels
- Spoonful of Flavor: Blueberry French Toast Cupcakes
- Inspiration for Moms: 10 Tips for Living Beyond the Scale
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- How To Make A Red, White, & Blue Layered Drink - Jun 27, 2016
- Patriotic Pinwheel Hair Clip - Jun 23, 2016
- Gold Medal Cookies - Jun 16, 2016
- Rice Crispy Surprise Treat - Jun 13, 2016
- Patriotic Cupcakes - Jun 9, 2016
- Make Your Own Dinosaur Garden - Jun 6, 2016
- June 4th: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 4, 2016
- Top 10 Baby Registry Essentials - Jun 3, 2016
- May 31st: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 31, 2016
- S’mores Cocktail - May 30, 2016