Happy Saturday, SITS-tah’s!
Happy Memorial Day Weekend! We hope you are kicking back and enjoying some amazing BBQ! Long weekends are our favorite! Do you have exciting plans? Tell us about them in the comments.
If you haven’t already check out our Facebook Live segments, we will be bringing you awesome blogging tips, DIY, and lifestyle info every week! We made a Money Lei for graduation and this week!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- Purposeful and Meaningful: 30 Life Lessons Every Girl Should Know Before They Reach 30
- Live From Julie’s House: 30 Signs You are a DIY Blogger
- Growing up gabel: Red, White, and Blue Homemade Citronella Candles
- The Gold Lining Girl: White Chocolate Peanut Butter Blondie Cheesecake
- Oh My! Creative: DIY Donut Bracelet
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- Beautiful Bridal Shower (With Free Printables) - Mar 27, 2017
- DIY Bunny Ears Headband - Mar 23, 2017
- DIY Spring Wreath - Mar 20, 2017
- Easter Bunny Footprints - Mar 16, 2017
- DIY Pom Pom Bunnies - Mar 13, 2017
- Irish Soda Bread - Mar 12, 2017
- Surprise Easter Egg Bath Bombs - Mar 9, 2017
- Shortbread Tea Bag Cookies - Mar 2, 2017
- DIY Chip Mug Inspired By Beauty And The Beast - Feb 23, 2017
- Tissue Paper Flower Puffs - Feb 16, 2017