Did you miss the news on our latest round of giveaways? We’re giving away FOUR All-Access passes to Bloggy Boot Camp Online – a great new BBC concept we’re introducing in 2012 – over the next two weeks. Learn more about BBC Online by going here.
Each giveaway requires you to do something very simple and holiday-related to enter to win.
Giveaway #2: Tweet Out Your Holiday Wish
This giveaway for one of our 4 BBC All Access passes starts today and runs through 11:59 p.m. PST on January 2nd.
Tweet out what you wish for this holiday. Use hashtag #BBCOnline. Then, come back to this post and leave the URL for your tweet so we can accurately count your entry. Enter as many times as you’d like, but remember: don’t overwhelm your Tweeps with spam!
Don’t know how to get the URL of a Tweet? Read this.
Our first giveaway kicked off on Tuesday and you still have plenty of time to enter. Head over to this post and link up YOUR favorite holiday post from this year! Easy-peasy!
Then, come back next Tuesday and Thursday, when we’ll be kicking off our third and fourth giveaways.
All four giveaways end on January 2nd, so you have lots of time to enter all four. Winners will be announced the week of January 2nd on the SITS Facebook page. We’ll also be tweeting out information on these giveaways under hashtag #BBCOnline.
A Holiday Gift For You
We want to say thank you for all of your wonderful support this year! So in addition to giving away the 4 BBC Online Passes, we’re offering the entire SITS community $10 off our BBC Online All Access Pass. Maybe you’ll be traveling over the holidays and won’t have the chance to enter the giveaways…or maybe you’re just not feeling lucky? Then use promotional code SITS10 to get your discounted BBC Online Pass. Register at Eventbrite for your BBC Online Pass here. Enjoy!
Have fun, good luck and happy holidays!
- 3 Common Photo Editing Mistakes And How To Fix Them - Jan 20, 2016
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 6, 2016
- 3 Tips for Winter Photography - Dec 23, 2015
- How to Use Periscope - Jun 23, 2015
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jun 4, 2015
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Apr 20, 2015
- 5 Ideas To Document Your Baby’s Growth With Photographs - Feb 26, 2015
- How To Start A Photography Business - Jan 29, 2015
- Christmas Garland And Advent Calendar - Dec 17, 2014
- How Blogging Has Empowered Me As A Photographer - Nov 12, 2014