It seems there is never a shortage of new Facebook hacks, viruses, and the like. Most of them can be treated as “noise”, or just watched to see how they go, relying on our set of security tools.
But other times, some come to our attention and warrant action.
How Does a Facebook Hack Work?
Did you know several readily available applications can capture Facebook traffic on both wired and wireless networks? It’s trivial to download one of these applications and just start harvesting logon credentials whenever anyone fires up Facebook. Once captured, these can be used to log into the account as the owner.
How You Can Protect Yourself from a Facebook Hack
Preventing a Facebook hack and keeping your online account safe is as simple as using the Facebook Connection Security Configuration.
Check out the below tutorial for step-by-step instructions and screenshots.
- How To Add A Post Signature To Your Blog - May 1, 2016
- Blog Promotion: Facebook and Twitter Engagement - Apr 28, 2016
- The Benefits Of Slow Blogging - Apr 27, 2016
- Monetize Your Blog with These Effective Strategies - Apr 26, 2016
- The Bloggers’ Guide to NoFollow Links - Apr 25, 2016
- The Importance Of An Editorial Calendar - Apr 21, 2016
- How To Create An Inspiration Board For Your Website - Apr 20, 2016
- How To Setup Facebook Instant Articles With WordPress - Apr 19, 2016
- Power Up Your Content Scheduling with CoSchedule - Apr 18, 2016
- How To Create A Round Up Post - Apr 17, 2016