It seems there is never a shortage of new Facebook hacks, viruses, and the like. Most of them can be treated as “noise”, or just watched to see how they go, relying on our set of security tools.
But other times, some come to our attention and warrant action.
How Does a Facebook Hack Work?
Did you know several readily available applications can capture Facebook traffic on both wired and wireless networks? It’s trivial to download one of these applications and just start harvesting logon credentials whenever anyone fires up Facebook. Once captured, these can be used to log into the account as the owner.
How You Can Protect Yourself from a Facebook Hack
Preventing a Facebook hack and keeping your online account safe is as simple as using the Facebook Connection Security Configuration.
Check out the below tutorial for step-by-step instructions and screenshots.
- How I Plan My Blog Posts + A Printable Worksheet - Jul 28, 2015
- How to Add an Instagram Photo Widget to your Blog - Jul 27, 2015
- 7 Things Preventing You From Becoming a Better Blogger - Jul 26, 2015
- 10 Ways To Promote Blog Posts - Jul 23, 2015
- My Top Pinterest Tips to Boost Your Blog Traffic - Jul 22, 2015
- 3 Fail-Proof Ways to Increase Your Instagram Followers - Jul 20, 2015
- How to Add a Clickable Button to Your Blog Post - Jul 19, 2015
- Tips To Help You Get Started On Twitter - Jul 17, 2015
- 5 Powerful Apps to Edit your Photos for Instagram - Jul 16, 2015
- How to Use Twitter for Your Blog or Business - Jul 15, 2015