While you can get creative with your Facebook fanpage and work hard to build your Twitter presense, we wanted to be sure you weren’t missing the obvious when it comes to gaining more followers on these social networks.
Give Your Readers an Easy Way to Follow
But if you want to make it even easier on your readers, you can let them follow you with one click, without even leaving your page.
Add a Facebook Like Box to Your Blog
- On your fanpage, click “Edit page” and select “update info.”
- Select “Resources” from the left column.
- Select “Use social plugins.”
- Select “Like box.”
- Customize your setting and then select “get code.”
- Paste the code into the HTML of your website wherever you would like the button to appear.
Add a Twitter Follow Button to Your Blog
- Log into twitter.
- Customize your follow button.
- Copy and paste the code into the HTML of your website wherever you would like the button to appear.
That’s it! Easy peasy.
More Tips to Help You Grow Your Social Media Accounts:
- How To Be Successful on Facebook and Grow Your Fanpage
- Beginner’s Guide to Twitter
- How to Add Social Media Icons to Your Blog