Interested in increasing your Pinterest followers?
Here are 10 tips to gaining over 400 Pinterest followers a week… spending only 15 minutes a day!
How Do You Get More Pinterest Followers?
Increasing your followers on Pinterest is not something you need to spend hours a day working on. With consistent effort and a few tried and true tips, you can learn how to gain followers with the best of them!
1) Follow 10 new people a day. No excuses.
2) Follow everyone back. Yes, everyone. If I find something offensive or that I’m truly not interested in, I just unfollow that board. Why? As long as you are following at least one board of that person you show up as a follower. The same applies when someone follows just one of your boards.
3) Check stats to see who is following you back. If a user has 10,000 followers and are only following 120 people…guess what?…you’re not going to get a follow back.
For more tools, tips, and tricks, read the full post here: 10 Tips to Gain 400+ Pinterest Followers a Week
- 7 Useful Tips for Growing Your Instagram Followers - Apr 24, 2015
- How to Take the Best Picture with Your Phone: Cell Phone Photography Tips - Apr 23, 2015
- Grow Your Blog with Pinterest - Apr 22, 2015
- How to Curate Content on Social Media - Apr 21, 2015
- Do You REALLY Need to Use Google+ for Your Biz or Blog? - Apr 20, 2015
- How I Tripled My Facebook Followers in Two Months - Apr 17, 2015
- 40+ RESOURCES AND TOOLS YOU NEED TO CREATE STUNNING VISUALS - Apr 16, 2015
- Grow Your Facebook Reach by the 1000s! - Apr 15, 2015
- Magnify Your Adsense Earnings With This Simple Trick - Apr 14, 2015
- 9 Graphic Design Trends for 2015 - Apr 13, 2015