Interested in increasing your Pinterest followers?
Here are 10 tips to gaining over 400 Pinterest followers a week… spending only 15 minutes a day!
How Do You Get More Pinterest Followers?
Increasing your followers on Pinterest is not something you need to spend hours a day working on. With consistent effort and a few tried and true tips, you can learn how to gain followers with the best of them!
1) Follow 10 new people a day. No excuses.
2) Follow everyone back. Yes, everyone. If I find something offensive or that I’m truly not interested in, I just unfollow that board. Why? As long as you are following at least one board of that person you show up as a follower. The same applies when someone follows just one of your boards.
3) Check stats to see who is following you back. If a user has 10,000 followers and are only following 120 people…guess what?…you’re not going to get a follow back.
For more tools, tips, and tricks, read the full post here: 10 Tips to Gain 400+ Pinterest Followers a Week
- 5 Ways Blogging Has Made Me A Better Mom - May 28, 2015
- Do You Have the Courage to be a Blogger? - May 27, 2015
- Instagram: A How-To For Bloggers - May 26, 2015
- Bloggers and Income Reports - May 25, 2015
- Why I Use Nicknames for My Kids on My Blog - May 24, 2015
- 10 Tips to Start Blogging Like A Pro - May 21, 2015
- Must You Be Sneaky to become a Successful Blogger? - May 20, 2015
- Six Secrets to Working with a Blog Designer - May 19, 2015
- FAM Trips – Proper Business Etiquette - May 18, 2015
- Top 5 Basic Tips for Making Videos - May 17, 2015