Interested in increasing your Pinterest followers?
Here are 10 tips to gaining over 400 Pinterest followers a week… spending only 15 minutes a day!
How Do You Get More Pinterest Followers?
Increasing your followers on Pinterest is not something you need to spend hours a day working on. With consistent effort and a few tried and true tips, you can learn how to gain followers with the best of them!
1) Follow 10 new people a day. No excuses.
2) Follow everyone back. Yes, everyone. If I find something offensive or that I’m truly not interested in, I just unfollow that board. Why? As long as you are following at least one board of that person you show up as a follower. The same applies when someone follows just one of your boards.
3) Check stats to see who is following you back. If a user has 10,000 followers and are only following 120 people…guess what?…you’re not going to get a follow back.
For more tools, tips, and tricks, read the full post here: 10 Tips to Gain 400+ Pinterest Followers a Week
- How to Start Sharing Your Blog Posts on Instagram - Apr 1, 2015
- How to Optimize Your Pinterest Profile - Mar 31, 2015
- 6 Reasons Why I Love Pinterest - Mar 30, 2015
- Facebook for Bloggers: The Basics - Mar 27, 2015
- 3 Ways to Promote Your Blog by Sharing Food Posts - Mar 26, 2015
- 10 Things I Wish I Had Known When I Started Blogging - Mar 25, 2015
- Mobile Responsive Blog Design & Google Search - Mar 24, 2015
- 10 Useful Blogging Websites Every Blogger Should Know - Mar 24, 2015
- How to Start a Successful Blog - Mar 23, 2015
- How to Conquer Pinterest & Harness it for Major Traffic to your Blog - Mar 20, 2015