Interested in increasing your Pinterest followers?
Here are 10 tips to gaining over 400 Pinterest followers a week… spending only 15 minutes a day!
How Do You Get More Pinterest Followers?
Increasing your followers on Pinterest is not something you need to spend hours a day working on. With consistent effort and a few tried and true tips, you can learn how to gain followers with the best of them!
1) Follow 10 new people a day. No excuses.
2) Follow everyone back. Yes, everyone. If I find something offensive or that I’m truly not interested in, I just unfollow that board. Why? As long as you are following at least one board of that person you show up as a follower. The same applies when someone follows just one of your boards.
3) Check stats to see who is following you back. If a user has 10,000 followers and are only following 120 people…guess what?…you’re not going to get a follow back.
For more tools, tips, and tricks, read the full post here: 10 Tips to Gain 400+ Pinterest Followers a Week
- How to Navigate Twitter - Jan 30, 2015
- Why Brainstorming is Essential To Blogging [Free Printable] - Jan 29, 2015
- Display Popular Posts Without a Plugin or Image Map - Jan 28, 2015
- 10 Fun Free Fonts - Jan 27, 2015
- How to Put the YOU in YouTube in 9 Steps - Jan 26, 2015
- Avoid Blogger Burnout - Jan 23, 2015
- Post Scheduling Changes on Facebook - Jan 22, 2015
- How to Stay Motivated to Keep Blogging - Jan 21, 2015
- Three Tips for Using Facebook as a Blogger - Jan 20, 2015
- Blog Building Strategy – Link Parties - Jan 19, 2015