Have you all heard of Pinpuff?
Pinpuff is a tool that measures a Pinterest users’ influence, reach, and virality. It is also called Pinfluence.
You can think of Pinpuff similar to Klout, but for Pinterest.
Pinpuff: It’s like Klout for Pinterest
What is Pinfluence?
According to Pinpuff.com, Pinfluence is:
“…measure of your popularity, influence and reach on Pinterest. It also decides monetary value of your pins & traffic your pins generate…”
Why is Pinfluence Important?
Pinpuff assigns each user a Pinfluence score and a monetary value of their pins. This helps Pinterest users keep track of their pinning activities so they can get the most out of the site. Based on daily tips and suggestions, Pinterest users/businesses can analyze and manage their promotional/marketing content in order to better tailor their content for their target audience.
This also helps users to build their brand in preparation for collaboration with other brands.
- Hashtags for Food Bloggers - Sep 2, 2015
- Blogging Q & A - Sep 1, 2015
- Writing Outlines: How I Went From Messy to Organized - Aug 31, 2015
- The 1 Reason Social Media is So Overwhelming (And What You Can Do About It) - Aug 30, 2015
- 50 Ways To Boost Your Blog Traffic - Aug 27, 2015
- Social Media | Why You Should Be Regularly Auditing Your Social Media Platforms - Aug 26, 2015
- My Essential Blogging Tools - Aug 25, 2015
- Social Media | Mastering Twitter - Aug 23, 2015
- 5 Easy Ways To Improve Your SEO - Aug 20, 2015
- 9 Easy Steps to Get Your Blog Groove Back - Aug 19, 2015