Have you all heard of Pinpuff?
Pinpuff is a tool that measures a Pinterest users’ influence, reach, and virality. It is also called Pinfluence.
You can think of Pinpuff similar to Klout, but for Pinterest.
Pinpuff: It’s like Klout for Pinterest
What is Pinfluence?
According to Pinpuff.com, Pinfluence is:
“…measure of your popularity, influence and reach on Pinterest. It also decides monetary value of your pins & traffic your pins generate…”
Why is Pinfluence Important?
Pinpuff assigns each user a Pinfluence score and a monetary value of their pins. This helps Pinterest users keep track of their pinning activities so they can get the most out of the site. Based on daily tips and suggestions, Pinterest users/businesses can analyze and manage their promotional/marketing content in order to better tailor their content for their target audience.
This also helps users to build their brand in preparation for collaboration with other brands.
- How To Create An Inspiration Board For Your Website - May 26, 2017
- 4 Myths About Blogs - May 24, 2017
- No Babysitter and You Need to Conduct an Interview? - May 17, 2017
- How to Cycle your Social Media Shares for FREE with RecurPost - May 12, 2017
- 50 Places to Find Free and Attractive Images for Your Website - May 10, 2017
- 60 Icebreaker Questions For Your Next Blogging Or Social Media Event - May 5, 2017
- How to Hide a Pinterest Image in Your Blog Post - May 3, 2017
- The Benefits of Pre-Scheduling Your Blog Posts - Apr 28, 2017
- How To Save Hours On Social Media - Apr 26, 2017
- Top 5 Plugins for the Self Hosted Blogger - Apr 19, 2017