Have you all heard of Pinpuff?
Pinpuff is a tool that measures a Pinterest users’ influence, reach, and virality. It is also called Pinfluence.
You can think of Pinpuff similar to Klout, but for Pinterest.
Pinpuff: It’s like Klout for Pinterest
What is Pinfluence?
According to Pinpuff.com, Pinfluence is:
“…measure of your popularity, influence and reach on Pinterest. It also decides monetary value of your pins & traffic your pins generate…”
Why is Pinfluence Important?
Pinpuff assigns each user a Pinfluence score and a monetary value of their pins. This helps Pinterest users keep track of their pinning activities so they can get the most out of the site. Based on daily tips and suggestions, Pinterest users/businesses can analyze and manage their promotional/marketing content in order to better tailor their content for their target audience.
This also helps users to build their brand in preparation for collaboration with other brands.
- Make Your Own Custom Blog Planner - May 25, 2016
- 8 Tips for Hobby Bloggers - May 24, 2016
- 9 Chrome Apps That Will Make You a Better Blogger - May 23, 2016
- What Should You Include In Your Blog’s Newsletter? - May 22, 2016
- 6 Reasons You Need an Email List for Your Blog to Grow - May 19, 2016
- Utilizing Your Blog’s Footer - May 18, 2016
- The Branding Quiz - May 17, 2016
- Pinterest Tips for Bloggers & Entrepreneurs - May 16, 2016
- Beginner’s Guide to Blogging - May 15, 2016
- Writing on Blogging as a Reader - May 12, 2016