Have you all heard of Pinpuff?
Pinpuff is a tool that measures a Pinterest users’ influence, reach, and virality. It is also called Pinfluence.
You can think of Pinpuff similar to Klout, but for Pinterest.
Pinpuff: It’s like Klout for Pinterest
What is Pinfluence?
According to Pinpuff.com, Pinfluence is:
“…measure of your popularity, influence and reach on Pinterest. It also decides monetary value of your pins & traffic your pins generate…”
Why is Pinfluence Important?
Pinpuff assigns each user a Pinfluence score and a monetary value of their pins. This helps Pinterest users keep track of their pinning activities so they can get the most out of the site. Based on daily tips and suggestions, Pinterest users/businesses can analyze and manage their promotional/marketing content in order to better tailor their content for their target audience.
This also helps users to build their brand in preparation for collaboration with other brands.
- Finding Your Authentic Voice - Dec 1, 2016
- How to Kill the Conversation on Your Blog - Nov 30, 2016
- 15 Tasks to Get Your Blog Ready for the New Year - Nov 29, 2016
- How to Get Free Products (You Really Want to Review) as a Blogger - Nov 28, 2016
- 8 Mistakes Beginning Bloggers Make - Nov 27, 2016
- How to Maximize Your Site for Pinterest Followers - Nov 24, 2016
- How to Make Money With Different Types of Blogs - Nov 23, 2016
- What to Post on Facebook to Get Results - Nov 22, 2016
- How to Brand Your Tweets - Nov 21, 2016
- How to Copyright Photos in Photoshop - Nov 20, 2016