Pinterest and Blogger blogs. It is a combination that has eluded most of us since Pinterest exploded in popularity.
If you have a Blogger blog and would like your latest pins to show in up in your sidebar, then this is the tutorial for you!
Pinterest and Blogger — Together At Last!
Jealous of the WordPress users who are displaying their lovely Pinterest pins in their sidebar? Or maybe you do not want to do a lot of programming to get your pins to show up on your Blogger blog?
Good news, Blogger fans! No need for you to be jealous any longer! I’ll take you through step by step of an easy (and FREE) widget you can use in your sidebar. No HTML programming, no messing with your blog template. This widget works with Blogger and is super easy to install. I’ve figured out the bugs for you so you can have Pinterest up and running on your blog in a matter of minutes.
Sit back, relax, and let the pinning begin!
- How to Use Blog Categories Successfully - Aug 24, 2016
- How to Choose the Right Domain Name - Aug 23, 2016
- The EAE Guide To HTML - Aug 22, 2016
- 12 iPhone Photography Tips to Make Your Photos Pop - Aug 21, 2016
- 7 Things I Wish I’d Known Before Buying a Budget DSLR - Aug 18, 2016
- Five Ways To Be A More Organized Blogger - Aug 17, 2016
- How To Create An Image Map - Aug 16, 2016
- 10 Reasons Why Blogging Is Ruining My Life - Aug 15, 2016
- How I Created A Functional Routine - Aug 14, 2016
- Stop Relying On Social Media For Your Business - Aug 11, 2016