Pinterest and Blogger blogs. It is a combination that has eluded most of us since Pinterest exploded in popularity.
If you have a Blogger blog and would like your latest pins to show in up in your sidebar, then this is the tutorial for you!
Pinterest and Blogger — Together At Last!
Jealous of the WordPress users who are displaying their lovely Pinterest pins in their sidebar? Or maybe you do not want to do a lot of programming to get your pins to show up on your Blogger blog?
Good news, Blogger fans! No need for you to be jealous any longer! I’ll take you through step by step of an easy (and FREE) widget you can use in your sidebar. No HTML programming, no messing with your blog template. This widget works with Blogger and is super easy to install. I’ve figured out the bugs for you so you can have Pinterest up and running on your blog in a matter of minutes.
Sit back, relax, and let the pinning begin!
- Getting My Social Media In Order - Feb 10, 2016
- How to Use Google Analytics - Feb 9, 2016
- 10 Tips to Create an Awesome Blog Content Calendar - Feb 8, 2016
- How To Make A Button Ad For Your Blog – The Easy Way! - Feb 7, 2016
- The 10 Apps I Use to Boost My Productivity - Feb 4, 2016
- How to Return to Blogging After A Break - Feb 3, 2016
- 8 Productivity Tips for Working from Home Effectively - Feb 2, 2016
- 2 Tips On How to Get Traffic From Twitter - Feb 1, 2016
- How to Create Your Blog Media Kit - Jan 31, 2016
- Edit Photos Like a Boss with PhotoScape - Jan 28, 2016