Pinterest and Blogger blogs. It is a combination that has eluded most of us since Pinterest exploded in popularity.
If you have a Blogger blog and would like your latest pins to show in up in your sidebar, then this is the tutorial for you!
Pinterest and Blogger — Together At Last!
Jealous of the WordPress users who are displaying their lovely Pinterest pins in their sidebar? Or maybe you do not want to do a lot of programming to get your pins to show up on your Blogger blog?
Good news, Blogger fans! No need for you to be jealous any longer! I’ll take you through step by step of an easy (and FREE) widget you can use in your sidebar. No HTML programming, no messing with your blog template. This widget works with Blogger and is super easy to install. I’ve figured out the bugs for you so you can have Pinterest up and running on your blog in a matter of minutes.
Sit back, relax, and let the pinning begin!
- 8 Strategies to Define Your Niche - Jun 29, 2016
- Planning & Productivity Part 1 – Getting Started - Jun 28, 2016
- 5 (More) Food Photography Props You Already Own - Jun 27, 2016
- How To Find Your Unique Blogging Voice - Jun 26, 2016
- Improve Your Blog with These 9 Design Tweaks - Jun 23, 2016
- Using Contests and Sweepstakes to Increase Social Media Engagement: 8 Ways to Prepare an Awesome Campaign - Jun 22, 2016
- How To Rock Social Media Like A Boss - Jun 21, 2016
- Playing With Color: 10 Of My Favorite Color Palettes - Jun 20, 2016
- Blogging Checklists and Printables - Jun 19, 2016
- How to Maintain Your Blog While Working Full Time - Jun 16, 2016