Ever wanted a fabulous and eye-catching photo in your Twitter header? Now you can! This week, Twitter rolled out a new way for users to add photos to their Twitter header profiles.
And we want to help you get started!
New Twitter Headers
Twitter has rolled out some changes to the way it presents profiles. They are doing this to make you look good across all devices, so take advantage of it! My suggestion: get rid of the information and branding on the custom background, and move it to the header.
What You Need to Know To Customize Your Twitter Header
- Custom header images should be sized to 1252×626, and will be resized by Twitter.
- Your profile picture, or avatar, will be placed close to the top in the middle of your custom header, so make sure there is no important information there.
- Your profile information, for example, your name, location, and URL, will be placed on the header under your profile image.
Check out all the details by clicking the below link.
- Making the Most of Your Facebook Page - Mar 24, 2017
- Free Photography eCourse - Mar 22, 2017
- Why You Need a Media Kit - Mar 17, 2017
- Examples of Super Profitable Blogs and How They Do It - Mar 15, 2017
- Time Saving Tax Tips for Bloggers - Mar 10, 2017
- Taking the Next Step: 6 Ways to Monetize Your Blog - Mar 8, 2017
- Dale Carnegie’s Social Media Lessons - Mar 5, 2017
- What NOT to Do When Running a Blog Giveaway: 7 Tips - Mar 2, 2017
- Blogging Basics: Things I Wish I Knew When Starting a Blog - Mar 1, 2017
- Customizing Comments Section - Feb 28, 2017