Ever wanted a fabulous and eye-catching photo in your Twitter header? Now you can! This week, Twitter rolled out a new way for users to add photos to their Twitter header profiles.
And we want to help you get started!
New Twitter Headers
Twitter has rolled out some changes to the way it presents profiles. They are doing this to make you look good across all devices, so take advantage of it! My suggestion: get rid of the information and branding on the custom background, and move it to the header.
What You Need to Know To Customize Your Twitter Header
- Custom header images should be sized to 1252×626, and will be resized by Twitter.
- Your profile picture, or avatar, will be placed close to the top in the middle of your custom header, so make sure there is no important information there.
- Your profile information, for example, your name, location, and URL, will be placed on the header under your profile image.
Check out all the details by clicking the below link.
- Planning & Productivity Part 1 – Getting Started - Jun 28, 2016
- 5 (More) Food Photography Props You Already Own - Jun 27, 2016
- How To Find Your Unique Blogging Voice - Jun 26, 2016
- Improve Your Blog with These 9 Design Tweaks - Jun 23, 2016
- Using Contests and Sweepstakes to Increase Social Media Engagement: 8 Ways to Prepare an Awesome Campaign - Jun 22, 2016
- How To Rock Social Media Like A Boss - Jun 21, 2016
- Playing With Color: 10 Of My Favorite Color Palettes - Jun 20, 2016
- Blogging Checklists and Printables - Jun 19, 2016
- How to Maintain Your Blog While Working Full Time - Jun 16, 2016
- How to Make Money with Affiliate Marketing - Jun 15, 2016