Ever wanted a fabulous and eye-catching photo in your Twitter header? Now you can! This week, Twitter rolled out a new way for users to add photos to their Twitter header profiles.
And we want to help you get started!
New Twitter Headers
Twitter has rolled out some changes to the way it presents profiles. They are doing this to make you look good across all devices, so take advantage of it! My suggestion: get rid of the information and branding on the custom background, and move it to the header.
What You Need to Know To Customize Your Twitter Header
- Custom header images should be sized to 1252×626, and will be resized by Twitter.
- Your profile picture, or avatar, will be placed close to the top in the middle of your custom header, so make sure there is no important information there.
- Your profile information, for example, your name, location, and URL, will be placed on the header under your profile image.
Check out all the details by clicking the below link.
- What is Search Engine Optimization and Why You Need It - Nov 30, 2015
- How to Write Your “About Me” (And Why It’s So Important) - Nov 29, 2015
- How To Find Blogging Inspiration - Nov 26, 2015
- Things I’ve Learned From Blogging - Nov 25, 2015
- Periscope: The Dos and Don’ts - Nov 24, 2015
- How to Save Valuable Time Creating Images for Social Media - Nov 23, 2015
- Five Ways to Drive Traffic with Instagram - Nov 22, 2015
- 5 Food Photography Tips for Drool-Worthy Photos - Nov 19, 2015
- Best Tools For Your Blog - Nov 18, 2015
- Content is King (& Other Blogging Myths) - Nov 17, 2015