Ever wanted a fabulous and eye-catching photo in your Twitter header? Now you can! This week, Twitter rolled out a new way for users to add photos to their Twitter header profiles.
And we want to help you get started!
New Twitter Headers
Twitter has rolled out some changes to the way it presents profiles. They are doing this to make you look good across all devices, so take advantage of it! My suggestion: get rid of the information and branding on the custom background, and move it to the header.
What You Need to Know To Customize Your Twitter Header
- Custom header images should be sized to 1252×626, and will be resized by Twitter.
- Your profile picture, or avatar, will be placed close to the top in the middle of your custom header, so make sure there is no important information there.
- Your profile information, for example, your name, location, and URL, will be placed on the header under your profile image.
Check out all the details by clicking the below link.
- Boost Your Blogging Self-Esteem - Jun 23, 2017
- How to Setup MailChimp Automations – Absolutely FREE! - Jun 21, 2017
- How Multi-Tasking Can Sabotage Progress - Jun 16, 2017
- Anchor Text for SEO - Jun 14, 2017
- How to Setup a WordPress Website for the Best Start in Business - Jun 7, 2017
- A Blogger’s Guide to Reviews & Giveaways - Jun 2, 2017
- 7 Ways to Think Like a Successful Blogger - May 31, 2017
- How To Create An Inspiration Board For Your Website - May 26, 2017
- 4 Myths About Blogs - May 24, 2017
- No Babysitter and You Need to Conduct an Interview? - May 17, 2017