Ever wanted a fabulous and eye-catching photo in your Twitter header? Now you can! This week, Twitter rolled out a new way for users to add photos to their Twitter header profiles.
And we want to help you get started!
New Twitter Headers
Twitter has rolled out some changes to the way it presents profiles. They are doing this to make you look good across all devices, so take advantage of it! My suggestion: get rid of the information and branding on the custom background, and move it to the header.
What You Need to Know To Customize Your Twitter Header
- Custom header images should be sized to 1252×626, and will be resized by Twitter.
- Your profile picture, or avatar, will be placed close to the top in the middle of your custom header, so make sure there is no important information there.
- Your profile information, for example, your name, location, and URL, will be placed on the header under your profile image.
Check out all the details by clicking the below link.
- 50 Ways To Boost Your Blog Traffic - Aug 27, 2015
- Social Media | Why You Should Be Regularly Auditing Your Social Media Platforms - Aug 26, 2015
- My Essential Blogging Tools - Aug 25, 2015
- Social Media | Mastering Twitter - Aug 23, 2015
- 5 Easy Ways To Improve Your SEO - Aug 20, 2015
- 9 Easy Steps to Get Your Blog Groove Back - Aug 19, 2015
- Social Media | Mastering Facebook - Aug 18, 2015
- 5 Easy Ways To Support Fellow Bloggers - Aug 17, 2015
- The 2-Step Process That Will Quickly Grow Your Instagram Followers - Aug 13, 2015
- 25 Useful Tips for Bloggers: How to Use Periscope - Aug 12, 2015