Ever wanted a fabulous and eye-catching photo in your Twitter header? Now you can! This week, Twitter rolled out a new way for users to add photos to their Twitter header profiles.
And we want to help you get started!
New Twitter Headers
Twitter has rolled out some changes to the way it presents profiles. They are doing this to make you look good across all devices, so take advantage of it! My suggestion: get rid of the information and branding on the custom background, and move it to the header.
What You Need to Know To Customize Your Twitter Header
- Custom header images should be sized to 1252×626, and will be resized by Twitter.
- Your profile picture, or avatar, will be placed close to the top in the middle of your custom header, so make sure there is no important information there.
- Your profile information, for example, your name, location, and URL, will be placed on the header under your profile image.
Check out all the details by clicking the below link.
- 51 Tips and Tricks for Bloggers - Mar 4, 2015
- Essential Ingredients For A Killer About Page - Mar 3, 2015
- 8 Resources for Free Images Online - Mar 2, 2015
- 35 Ways to Increase Your Pinterest Traffic Starting Now - Feb 27, 2015
- 7 Tips for New Bloggers - Feb 25, 2015
- How to Write a Guest Post - Feb 24, 2015
- Daily Blogging Checklist & A Free Printable - Feb 23, 2015
- How to Find Ideas for Blog Posts - Feb 20, 2015
- Help! My Blog Was Hacked! - Feb 19, 2015
- 3 Basic Ways to Increase Blog Traffic - Feb 18, 2015