Ever wanted a fabulous and eye-catching photo in your Twitter header? Now you can! This week, Twitter rolled out a new way for users to add photos to their Twitter header profiles.
And we want to help you get started!
New Twitter Headers
Twitter has rolled out some changes to the way it presents profiles. They are doing this to make you look good across all devices, so take advantage of it! My suggestion: get rid of the information and branding on the custom background, and move it to the header.
What You Need to Know To Customize Your Twitter Header
- Custom header images should be sized to 1252×626, and will be resized by Twitter.
- Your profile picture, or avatar, will be placed close to the top in the middle of your custom header, so make sure there is no important information there.
- Your profile information, for example, your name, location, and URL, will be placed on the header under your profile image.
Check out all the details by clicking the below link.
- I have a Blog… Now What?!? - Aug 30, 2016
- How I Rebranded My Blog - Aug 29, 2016
- 8 Things Bloggers Don’t Have to Do - Aug 28, 2016
- Hashtags That Work! - Aug 25, 2016
- How to Use Blog Categories Successfully - Aug 24, 2016
- How to Choose the Right Domain Name - Aug 23, 2016
- The EAE Guide To HTML - Aug 22, 2016
- 12 iPhone Photography Tips to Make Your Photos Pop - Aug 21, 2016
- 7 Things I Wish I’d Known Before Buying a Budget DSLR - Aug 18, 2016
- Five Ways To Be A More Organized Blogger - Aug 17, 2016