Ever wanted a fabulous and eye-catching photo in your Twitter header? Now you can! This week, Twitter rolled out a new way for users to add photos to their Twitter header profiles.
And we want to help you get started!
New Twitter Headers
Twitter has rolled out some changes to the way it presents profiles. They are doing this to make you look good across all devices, so take advantage of it! My suggestion: get rid of the information and branding on the custom background, and move it to the header.
What You Need to Know To Customize Your Twitter Header
- Custom header images should be sized to 1252×626, and will be resized by Twitter.
- Your profile picture, or avatar, will be placed close to the top in the middle of your custom header, so make sure there is no important information there.
- Your profile information, for example, your name, location, and URL, will be placed on the header under your profile image.
Check out all the details by clicking the below link.
- Facebook for Bloggers: The Basics - Mar 27, 2015
- 3 Ways to Promote Your Blog by Sharing Food Posts - Mar 26, 2015
- 10 Things I Wish I Had Known When I Started Blogging - Mar 25, 2015
- Mobile Responsive Blog Design & Google Search - Mar 24, 2015
- 10 Useful Blogging Websites Every Blogger Should Know - Mar 24, 2015
- How to Start a Successful Blog - Mar 23, 2015
- How to Conquer Pinterest & Harness it for Major Traffic to your Blog - Mar 20, 2015
- Free Blog Planners & Spreadsheets - Mar 19, 2015
- Self Hosting and Your Blog - Mar 18, 2015
- Increase your YouTube Views and Subscribers | 6 Ways to Get More Views on YouTube - Mar 17, 2015