Ever wanted a fabulous and eye-catching photo in your Twitter header? Now you can! This week, Twitter rolled out a new way for users to add photos to their Twitter header profiles.
And we want to help you get started!
New Twitter Headers
Twitter has rolled out some changes to the way it presents profiles. They are doing this to make you look good across all devices, so take advantage of it! My suggestion: get rid of the information and branding on the custom background, and move it to the header.
What You Need to Know To Customize Your Twitter Header
- Custom header images should be sized to 1252×626, and will be resized by Twitter.
- Your profile picture, or avatar, will be placed close to the top in the middle of your custom header, so make sure there is no important information there.
- Your profile information, for example, your name, location, and URL, will be placed on the header under your profile image.
Check out all the details by clicking the below link.
- Six Tips to Tame Your Social Media ADDICTION - Sep 27, 2016
- Are You Writing Quality Content: How Do You Decide - Sep 26, 2016
- 6 Tips to Find a REAL Work at Home Job - Sep 25, 2016
- 5 Easy Ways to Increase Site Speed - Sep 22, 2016
- Blogging 101: Building Bloggy Relationships - Sep 21, 2016
- Organize Your Entire Blogging Life Digitally - Sep 20, 2016
- 6 Tips for Photographing Children - Sep 18, 2016
- 10 Ways to Squeeze Blogging Into Your Day - Sep 15, 2016
- How to Add a Downloadable Printable to a Blog Post - Sep 14, 2016
- 5 Tips To Organize Digital Photos - Sep 13, 2016