Ever wanted a fabulous and eye-catching photo in your Twitter header? Now you can! This week, Twitter rolled out a new way for users to add photos to their Twitter header profiles.
And we want to help you get started!
New Twitter Headers
Twitter has rolled out some changes to the way it presents profiles. They are doing this to make you look good across all devices, so take advantage of it! My suggestion: get rid of the information and branding on the custom background, and move it to the header.
What You Need to Know To Customize Your Twitter Header
- Custom header images should be sized to 1252×626, and will be resized by Twitter.
- Your profile picture, or avatar, will be placed close to the top in the middle of your custom header, so make sure there is no important information there.
- Your profile information, for example, your name, location, and URL, will be placed on the header under your profile image.
Check out all the details by clicking the below link.
- How to Create a Facebook Fan Page for Your Blog - Jul 29, 2015
- How I Plan My Blog Posts + A Printable Worksheet - Jul 28, 2015
- How to Add an Instagram Photo Widget to your Blog - Jul 27, 2015
- 7 Things Preventing You From Becoming a Better Blogger - Jul 26, 2015
- 10 Ways To Promote Blog Posts - Jul 23, 2015
- My Top Pinterest Tips to Boost Your Blog Traffic - Jul 22, 2015
- 3 Fail-Proof Ways to Increase Your Instagram Followers - Jul 20, 2015
- How to Add a Clickable Button to Your Blog Post - Jul 19, 2015
- Tips To Help You Get Started On Twitter - Jul 17, 2015
- 5 Powerful Apps to Edit your Photos for Instagram - Jul 16, 2015