Ever wanted a fabulous and eye-catching photo in your Twitter header? Now you can! This week, Twitter rolled out a new way for users to add photos to their Twitter header profiles.
And we want to help you get started!
New Twitter Headers
Twitter has rolled out some changes to the way it presents profiles. They are doing this to make you look good across all devices, so take advantage of it! My suggestion: get rid of the information and branding on the custom background, and move it to the header.
What You Need to Know To Customize Your Twitter Header
- Custom header images should be sized to 1252×626, and will be resized by Twitter.
- Your profile picture, or avatar, will be placed close to the top in the middle of your custom header, so make sure there is no important information there.
- Your profile information, for example, your name, location, and URL, will be placed on the header under your profile image.
Check out all the details by clicking the below link.
- 7 Useful Tips for Growing Your Instagram Followers - Apr 24, 2015
- How to Take the Best Picture with Your Phone: Cell Phone Photography Tips - Apr 23, 2015
- Grow Your Blog with Pinterest - Apr 22, 2015
- How to Curate Content on Social Media - Apr 21, 2015
- Do You REALLY Need to Use Google+ for Your Biz or Blog? - Apr 20, 2015
- How I Tripled My Facebook Followers in Two Months - Apr 17, 2015
- 40+ RESOURCES AND TOOLS YOU NEED TO CREATE STUNNING VISUALS - Apr 16, 2015
- Grow Your Facebook Reach by the 1000s! - Apr 15, 2015
- Magnify Your Adsense Earnings With This Simple Trick - Apr 14, 2015
- 9 Graphic Design Trends for 2015 - Apr 13, 2015