Ever wanted a fabulous and eye-catching photo in your Twitter header? Now you can! This week, Twitter rolled out a new way for users to add photos to their Twitter header profiles.
And we want to help you get started!
New Twitter Headers
Twitter has rolled out some changes to the way it presents profiles. They are doing this to make you look good across all devices, so take advantage of it! My suggestion: get rid of the information and branding on the custom background, and move it to the header.
What You Need to Know To Customize Your Twitter Header
- Custom header images should be sized to 1252×626, and will be resized by Twitter.
- Your profile picture, or avatar, will be placed close to the top in the middle of your custom header, so make sure there is no important information there.
- Your profile information, for example, your name, location, and URL, will be placed on the header under your profile image.
Check out all the details by clicking the below link.
- How to Pin Quicker - Feb 19, 2017
- My Evernote System: UPDATED! - Feb 16, 2017
- How Guest Blogging Can Help Your Blog Become Popular - Feb 15, 2017
- Utilizing Automation For Your Business - Feb 14, 2017
- Leveraging Pinfluencers to Drive Traffic to Your Site - Feb 13, 2017
- What You Don’t Know About Twitter - Feb 12, 2017
- StumbleUpon – What Can It Do For Your Blog? - Feb 9, 2017
- Get Inspired When You’re Feeling Stuck - Feb 8, 2017
- Tips for Blogging On the Go - Feb 7, 2017
- Creating a Media Kit with Google Drive - Feb 6, 2017