Ever wanted a fabulous and eye-catching photo in your Twitter header? Now you can! This week, Twitter rolled out a new way for users to add photos to their Twitter header profiles.
And we want to help you get started!
New Twitter Headers
Twitter has rolled out some changes to the way it presents profiles. They are doing this to make you look good across all devices, so take advantage of it! My suggestion: get rid of the information and branding on the custom background, and move it to the header.
What You Need to Know To Customize Your Twitter Header
- Custom header images should be sized to 1252×626, and will be resized by Twitter.
- Your profile picture, or avatar, will be placed close to the top in the middle of your custom header, so make sure there is no important information there.
- Your profile information, for example, your name, location, and URL, will be placed on the header under your profile image.
Check out all the details by clicking the below link.
- 5 Ways to Get People to Share Your Blog Posts - May 5, 2016
- Bloggers Reveal Their Best Twitter And Facebook Tips - May 4, 2016
- 5 Alternatives To Email Marketing That Bring In Results - May 3, 2016
- Facebook for Bloggers - May 2, 2016
- How To Add A Post Signature To Your Blog - May 1, 2016
- Blog Promotion: Facebook and Twitter Engagement - Apr 28, 2016
- The Benefits Of Slow Blogging - Apr 27, 2016
- Monetize Your Blog with These Effective Strategies - Apr 26, 2016
- The Bloggers’ Guide to NoFollow Links - Apr 25, 2016
- The Importance Of An Editorial Calendar - Apr 21, 2016