Ever wanted a fabulous and eye-catching photo in your Twitter header? Now you can! This week, Twitter rolled out a new way for users to add photos to their Twitter header profiles.
And we want to help you get started!
New Twitter Headers
Twitter has rolled out some changes to the way it presents profiles. They are doing this to make you look good across all devices, so take advantage of it! My suggestion: get rid of the information and branding on the custom background, and move it to the header.
What You Need to Know To Customize Your Twitter Header
- Custom header images should be sized to 1252×626, and will be resized by Twitter.
- Your profile picture, or avatar, will be placed close to the top in the middle of your custom header, so make sure there is no important information there.
- Your profile information, for example, your name, location, and URL, will be placed on the header under your profile image.
Check out all the details by clicking the below link.
- What’s a Twitter Party, Anyway? - Dec 6, 2016
- Which Social Sites Bring Traffic to Your Blog? - Dec 5, 2016
- Social Media Marketing for Photographers - Dec 4, 2016
- Finding Your Authentic Voice - Dec 1, 2016
- How to Kill the Conversation on Your Blog - Nov 30, 2016
- 15 Tasks to Get Your Blog Ready for the New Year - Nov 29, 2016
- How to Get Free Products (You Really Want to Review) as a Blogger - Nov 28, 2016
- 8 Mistakes Beginning Bloggers Make - Nov 27, 2016
- How to Maximize Your Site for Pinterest Followers - Nov 24, 2016
- How to Make Money With Different Types of Blogs - Nov 23, 2016