Ever wanted a fabulous and eye-catching photo in your Twitter header? Now you can! This week, Twitter rolled out a new way for users to add photos to their Twitter header profiles.
And we want to help you get started!
New Twitter Headers
Twitter has rolled out some changes to the way it presents profiles. They are doing this to make you look good across all devices, so take advantage of it! My suggestion: get rid of the information and branding on the custom background, and move it to the header.
What You Need to Know To Customize Your Twitter Header
- Custom header images should be sized to 1252×626, and will be resized by Twitter.
- Your profile picture, or avatar, will be placed close to the top in the middle of your custom header, so make sure there is no important information there.
- Your profile information, for example, your name, location, and URL, will be placed on the header under your profile image.
Check out all the details by clicking the below link.
- 4 Myths About Blogs - May 24, 2017
- No Babysitter and You Need to Conduct an Interview? - May 17, 2017
- How to Cycle your Social Media Shares for FREE with RecurPost - May 12, 2017
- 50 Places to Find Free and Attractive Images for Your Website - May 10, 2017
- 60 Icebreaker Questions For Your Next Blogging Or Social Media Event - May 5, 2017
- How to Hide a Pinterest Image in Your Blog Post - May 3, 2017
- The Benefits of Pre-Scheduling Your Blog Posts - Apr 28, 2017
- How To Save Hours On Social Media - Apr 26, 2017
- Top 5 Plugins for the Self Hosted Blogger - Apr 19, 2017
- How to Rank on the First Page of Pinterest - Apr 14, 2017