Ever wanted a fabulous and eye-catching photo in your Twitter header? Now you can! This week, Twitter rolled out a new way for users to add photos to their Twitter header profiles.
And we want to help you get started!
New Twitter Headers
Twitter has rolled out some changes to the way it presents profiles. They are doing this to make you look good across all devices, so take advantage of it! My suggestion: get rid of the information and branding on the custom background, and move it to the header.
What You Need to Know To Customize Your Twitter Header
- Custom header images should be sized to 1252×626, and will be resized by Twitter.
- Your profile picture, or avatar, will be placed close to the top in the middle of your custom header, so make sure there is no important information there.
- Your profile information, for example, your name, location, and URL, will be placed on the header under your profile image.
Check out all the details by clicking the below link.
- DIY SEO: A Beginner’s Guide to Harnessing The Power of Google - Jul 28, 2016
- 4 Ways To Grow Your Blog (Without Paying A Dime!) - Jul 27, 2016
- 3 Signs You’re NOT Ready to Launch Your Blog - Jul 26, 2016
- Blog Newsletter Welcome Email Template + Tips - Jul 25, 2016
- How to Write an Awesome About Page - Jul 24, 2016
- Keeping the Inspiration and Motivation for Blogging - Jul 21, 2016
- Why Bloggers Are Journalists Too - Jul 20, 2016
- How to Write an Ebook in 1 Month as a Busy Mom Blogger - Jul 19, 2016
- The ONLY Website Tools You’ll Need When You DIY - Jul 18, 2016
- How Visual Elements Increase Page Views (+ The 3 Types Of Images Every Post Needs) - Jul 17, 2016