Ever wanted a fabulous and eye-catching photo in your Twitter header? Now you can! This week, Twitter rolled out a new way for users to add photos to their Twitter header profiles.
And we want to help you get started!
New Twitter Headers
Twitter has rolled out some changes to the way it presents profiles. They are doing this to make you look good across all devices, so take advantage of it! My suggestion: get rid of the information and branding on the custom background, and move it to the header.
What You Need to Know To Customize Your Twitter Header
- Custom header images should be sized to 1252×626, and will be resized by Twitter.
- Your profile picture, or avatar, will be placed close to the top in the middle of your custom header, so make sure there is no important information there.
- Your profile information, for example, your name, location, and URL, will be placed on the header under your profile image.
Check out all the details by clicking the below link.
- The 10 Apps I Use to Boost My Productivity - Feb 4, 2016
- How to Return to Blogging After A Break - Feb 3, 2016
- 8 Productivity Tips for Working from Home Effectively - Feb 2, 2016
- 2 Tips On How to Get Traffic From Twitter - Feb 1, 2016
- How to Create Your Blog Media Kit - Jan 31, 2016
- Edit Photos Like a Boss with PhotoScape - Jan 28, 2016
- How to use Pinterest for Keyword Research - Jan 27, 2016
- How to Use TheseReads to Grow Your Blog - Jan 26, 2016
- How to Be the MacGyver of Blogging - Jan 25, 2016
- Branding Your Blog - Jan 24, 2016