Ever wanted a fabulous and eye-catching photo in your Twitter header? Now you can! This week, Twitter rolled out a new way for users to add photos to their Twitter header profiles.
And we want to help you get started!
New Twitter Headers
Twitter has rolled out some changes to the way it presents profiles. They are doing this to make you look good across all devices, so take advantage of it! My suggestion: get rid of the information and branding on the custom background, and move it to the header.
What You Need to Know To Customize Your Twitter Header
- Custom header images should be sized to 1252×626, and will be resized by Twitter.
- Your profile picture, or avatar, will be placed close to the top in the middle of your custom header, so make sure there is no important information there.
- Your profile information, for example, your name, location, and URL, will be placed on the header under your profile image.
Check out all the details by clicking the below link.
- Make Your Own Custom Blog Planner - May 25, 2016
- 8 Tips for Hobby Bloggers - May 24, 2016
- 9 Chrome Apps That Will Make You a Better Blogger - May 23, 2016
- What Should You Include In Your Blog’s Newsletter? - May 22, 2016
- 6 Reasons You Need an Email List for Your Blog to Grow - May 19, 2016
- Utilizing Your Blog’s Footer - May 18, 2016
- The Branding Quiz - May 17, 2016
- Pinterest Tips for Bloggers & Entrepreneurs - May 16, 2016
- Beginner’s Guide to Blogging - May 15, 2016
- Writing on Blogging as a Reader - May 12, 2016