Think LinkedIn is all about showing off your resume and qualifications or simply a tool for performing a job search?
How Bloggers Can Benefit From Using LinkedIn
LinkedIn is actually a very beneficial tool for bloggers and can be an incredible resource for your blog. Considered the ultimate B2B social networking platform, I use it extensively for my social media clients and believe it is one of the most effective drivers of leads, traffic and referrals (when used correctly).
Now you might be cringing at the thought of adding yet another social media platform to your efforts. I promise you will not be disappointed. Thankfully, once set up, LinkedIn requires less time and effort than maintaining a Facebook page or keeping up with Twitter.
- Why I Use Nicknames for My Kids on My Blog - May 24, 2015
- 10 Tips to Start Blogging Like A Pro - May 21, 2015
- Must You Be Sneaky to become a Successful Blogger? - May 20, 2015
- Six Secrets to Working with a Blog Designer - May 19, 2015
- FAM Trips – Proper Business Etiquette - May 18, 2015
- Top 5 Basic Tips for Making Videos - May 17, 2015
- 60 Super Helpful Resources for Bloggers - May 14, 2015
- How Bloggers Can Start Working With Brands - May 13, 2015
- How To Make Your Blog More Brand Friendly - May 12, 2015
- 5 Content Sharing Strategies That Get Results - May 11, 2015