Think LinkedIn is all about showing off your resume and qualifications or simply a tool for performing a job search?
How Bloggers Can Benefit From Using LinkedIn
LinkedIn is actually a very beneficial tool for bloggers and can be an incredible resource for your blog. Considered the ultimate B2B social networking platform, I use it extensively for my social media clients and believe it is one of the most effective drivers of leads, traffic and referrals (when used correctly).
Now you might be cringing at the thought of adding yet another social media platform to your efforts. I promise you will not be disappointed. Thankfully, once set up, LinkedIn requires less time and effort than maintaining a Facebook page or keeping up with Twitter.
- How to Navigate Twitter - Jan 30, 2015
- Why Brainstorming is Essential To Blogging [Free Printable] - Jan 29, 2015
- Display Popular Posts Without a Plugin or Image Map - Jan 28, 2015
- 10 Fun Free Fonts - Jan 27, 2015
- How to Put the YOU in YouTube in 9 Steps - Jan 26, 2015
- Avoid Blogger Burnout - Jan 23, 2015
- Post Scheduling Changes on Facebook - Jan 22, 2015
- How to Stay Motivated to Keep Blogging - Jan 21, 2015
- Three Tips for Using Facebook as a Blogger - Jan 20, 2015
- Blog Building Strategy – Link Parties - Jan 19, 2015