Have you been asking yourself, why Google Plus? Is Google Plus really replacing Facebook?
Well, it is the next BIG thing in social media and is growing by leaps and bounds EVERY SINGLE DAY! I know we all hate learning yet another new social media platform BUT here’s a quick rundown on how and why Google Plus is for bloggers.
Why Google Plus for Bloggers?
Let’s face it, Facebook is no longer user and blogger friendly. It’s become a platform really focused on monetization. Paying $5 on a personal page to promote an update is nonsense. And it is becoming increasingly difficult to find updates from family and friends in chronological order.
What Google Plus offers is a host of different ways to connect with people online while increasing your SEO at the same time. Options such as circles, communities and hang outs are ways to increase your social influence online.
Check out this post to learn why Google Plus needs to be a place you spend your time and energy.
- Bloggers and Income Reports - May 25, 2015
- Why I Use Nicknames for My Kids on My Blog - May 24, 2015
- 10 Tips to Start Blogging Like A Pro - May 21, 2015
- Must You Be Sneaky to become a Successful Blogger? - May 20, 2015
- Six Secrets to Working with a Blog Designer - May 19, 2015
- FAM Trips – Proper Business Etiquette - May 18, 2015
- Top 5 Basic Tips for Making Videos - May 17, 2015
- 60 Super Helpful Resources for Bloggers - May 14, 2015
- How Bloggers Can Start Working With Brands - May 13, 2015
- How To Make Your Blog More Brand Friendly - May 12, 2015