Have you been asking yourself, why Google Plus? Is Google Plus really replacing Facebook?
Well, it is the next BIG thing in social media and is growing by leaps and bounds EVERY SINGLE DAY! I know we all hate learning yet another new social media platform BUT here’s a quick rundown on how and why Google Plus is for bloggers.
Why Google Plus for Bloggers?
Let’s face it, Facebook is no longer user and blogger friendly. It’s become a platform really focused on monetization. Paying $5 on a personal page to promote an update is nonsense. And it is becoming increasingly difficult to find updates from family and friends in chronological order.
What Google Plus offers is a host of different ways to connect with people online while increasing your SEO at the same time. Options such as circles, communities and hang outs are ways to increase your social influence online.
Check out this post to learn why Google Plus needs to be a place you spend your time and energy.
- Schedule Social Media in Only an Hour a Week - Oct 20, 2016
- 5 Ways to Stay Motivated as a Telecommuter - Oct 19, 2016
- 5 Things to Do Immediately After a Conference - Oct 18, 2016
- Finding Your “Why”: Part 3 - Oct 17, 2016
- Email Marketing for Bloggers: 8 Tips to Get You Started - Oct 16, 2016
- 6 Ways to Make Blogging Easier - Oct 13, 2016
- Top Blogging Conferences In Canada And The United States - Oct 12, 2016
- 3 Problems We Face In Life (And How To Solve Them) - Oct 11, 2016
- If You Aren’t Using Twitter Lists You Should Be! Here’s Why and How. - Oct 10, 2016
- How To Increase Your Twitter Followers Organically - Oct 9, 2016