Have you been asking yourself, why Google Plus? Is Google Plus really replacing Facebook?
Well, it is the next BIG thing in social media and is growing by leaps and bounds EVERY SINGLE DAY! I know we all hate learning yet another new social media platform BUT here’s a quick rundown on how and why Google Plus is for bloggers.
Why Google Plus for Bloggers?
Let’s face it, Facebook is no longer user and blogger friendly. It’s become a platform really focused on monetization. Paying $5 on a personal page to promote an update is nonsense. And it is becoming increasingly difficult to find updates from family and friends in chronological order.
What Google Plus offers is a host of different ways to connect with people online while increasing your SEO at the same time. Options such as circles, communities and hang outs are ways to increase your social influence online.
Check out this post to learn why Google Plus needs to be a place you spend your time and energy.
- 35 Ways to Increase Your Pinterest Traffic Starting Now - Feb 27, 2015
- 7 Tips for New Bloggers - Feb 25, 2015
- How to Write a Guest Post - Feb 24, 2015
- Daily Blogging Checklist & A Free Printable - Feb 23, 2015
- How to Find Ideas for Blog Posts - Feb 20, 2015
- Help! My Blog Was Hacked! - Feb 19, 2015
- 3 Basic Ways to Increase Blog Traffic - Feb 18, 2015
- How to Get More Comments - Feb 17, 2015
- Inside a Blogger’s Phone: 13 Must-Have Smartphone Apps For Blogging - Feb 16, 2015
- How to Build a Community Using Twitter - Feb 16, 2015