Have you been asking yourself, why Google Plus? Is Google Plus really replacing Facebook?
Well, it is the next BIG thing in social media and is growing by leaps and bounds EVERY SINGLE DAY! I know we all hate learning yet another new social media platform BUT here’s a quick rundown on how and why Google Plus is for bloggers.
Why Google Plus for Bloggers?
Let’s face it, Facebook is no longer user and blogger friendly. It’s become a platform really focused on monetization. Paying $5 on a personal page to promote an update is nonsense. And it is becoming increasingly difficult to find updates from family and friends in chronological order.
What Google Plus offers is a host of different ways to connect with people online while increasing your SEO at the same time. Options such as circles, communities and hang outs are ways to increase your social influence online.
Check out this post to learn why Google Plus needs to be a place you spend your time and energy.
- Facebook for Bloggers - May 2, 2016
- How To Add A Post Signature To Your Blog - May 1, 2016
- Blog Promotion: Facebook and Twitter Engagement - Apr 28, 2016
- The Benefits Of Slow Blogging - Apr 27, 2016
- Monetize Your Blog with These Effective Strategies - Apr 26, 2016
- The Bloggers’ Guide to NoFollow Links - Apr 25, 2016
- The Importance Of An Editorial Calendar - Apr 21, 2016
- How To Create An Inspiration Board For Your Website - Apr 20, 2016
- How To Setup Facebook Instant Articles With WordPress - Apr 19, 2016
- Power Up Your Content Scheduling with CoSchedule - Apr 18, 2016