It’s a new year! Now that we are in the second week of January, how’s it going with your resolutions? Sam’s Club wants to help you reach your goals this year! Join us for a fun Twitter party to talk about your health and fitness goals and everything else you have resolved for 2016.
Join Us For The #BetterYou Twitter Party
- Where: On Twitter, using the hashtag #BetterYou
- Host: @SITSGirls
- When: Thursday, January 14th between 9:00am PT – 10:00am PT / 12:00pm ET – 1:00pm ET
- Prizes: But of course! See below for the goodies we’ll be giving away.
Everyone who tweets during the Twitter event using the #BetterYou hashtag will automatically be entered to win.
- FIVE (5) winner(s) will each receive ONE (1) $100 Visa pre-paid debit card
- ONE (1) winner will receive ONE (1) $500 Visa pre-paid debit card
To enter to win, participate with an original tweet (no retweets) using the hashtag, #BetterYou, in response to the Twitter party questions. (6) winners will be selected at random from those that reply to the questions.
*This is a sponsored post written on behalf of Sam’s Club.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of entries received. Sweepstakes begins on 12PM EST on 1/14/2016 and ends at 1PM EST on 1/14/2016. Open to legal US/DC residents (excluding RI), age of majority or older at time of entry. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. See Official Rules for complete details. Sponsored by: Sam’s West, Inc., 2101 SE Simple Savings Drive, Bentonville, AR 72716-0745.
- 30 Days Of September Writing Prompts - Sep 1, 2017
- Join Us For The Hefty Ultra Strong Mom Twitter Party! - Aug 14, 2017
- Disney Junior Princess Party Activities - Aug 2, 2017
- Disney Junior Princess Party Food - Aug 2, 2017
- Disney Junior Princess Party Decor - Aug 2, 2017
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For August - Aug 1, 2017
- Join Us For A Fazoli’s Twitter Party! - Jul 20, 2017
- Join Us For A FRiYAY Princess Party! - Jul 17, 2017
- 31 Days Of July Writing Prompts - Jul 1, 2017
- Join Us For A FRiYAY Puppy Dog Pals Party! - Jun 21, 2017