The CoolSculpting procedure is the #1 non-invasive fat reduction treatment, and it’s great for targeting an unwanted double chin. Dr. Paul Nassif (from Botched) is going to join us for a Twitter party to talk about CoolSculpting and answer questions about cosmetic procedures and beauty trends. Read below for all the details and to RSVP!
Join Us For The #AskDrNassif Twitter Party
- Where: On Twitter, using the hashtag #AskDrNassif
- Host: @SITSGirls
- When: Thursday, March 3 between 9:00am PT – 10:00am PT / 12:00pm ET – 1:00pm ET
- Prizes: But of course! See below for the goodies we’ll be giving away.
Everyone who tweets during the Twitter event using the #AskDrNassif hashtag will automatically be entered to win.
Five (5) winners will each receive one (1) $100.00 Visa Gift Card
To enter to win, participate with an original tweet (no retweets) using the hashtag, #AskDrNassif, in response to the Twitter party questions. (5) winners will be selected at random from those who reply to the questions.
*This is a sponsored post on behalf of CoolSculpting.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of entries received. Sweepstakes begins at 9:00 A.M. PST on 03/03/2016 and ends at 10:00 A.M. PST on 03/03/2016. Open to legal U.S. residents (including DC), age of majority or older. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. See Official Rules for complete details. Sponsored by: ZELTIQ Aesthetics, Inc. (“Sponsor”), located at 4698 Willow Road Pleasanton, CA 94588.
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For January - Jan 1, 2017
- Christmas Tree Twitter Party - Dec 5, 2016
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For December - Dec 1, 2016
- Christmas Cheer Playlist - Nov 25, 2016
- Planning A Successful Post Series On Your Blog - Nov 4, 2016
- 30 Days Of Writing Prompts For November - Nov 1, 2016
- March Of Dimes Twitter Party: Join Us! - Oct 16, 2016
- Minute® Ready to Serve Rice #MixInMinute Twitter Party - Oct 16, 2016
- Knorr Share a Meal Twitter Party: Join Us! - Oct 12, 2016
- Foster Farms New Comfort Food Twitter Party: Join Us! - Oct 3, 2016