We look forward to snack time every day! It’s a great way to break up the day and refuel for the afternoon. But sometimes we get stuck in a snack rut. This week we have a fun Twitter party with Emerald Nuts that is going to help! Join us on Wednesday to talk about outrageous snacking adventures and the bold new cashew flavors: Dill Pickle, Jalapeño, Sriracha, and Salt & Pepper. Yum!
Join Us For The #CashewCraze Twitter Party
- Where: On Twitter, using the hashtag #CashewCraze
- Host: @SITSGirls
- When: Wednesday, February 3 between 10:00am PT – 10:45am PT / 1:00pm ET – 1:45pm ET
- Prizes: But of course! See below for the goodies we’ll be giving away.
Everyone who tweets during the Twitter event using the #CashewCraze hashtag will automatically be entered to win.
THREE (3) winner(s) will each receive ONE (1) $200 Amazon.com Gift Card
To enter to win, participate with an original tweet (no retweets) using the hashtag, #CashewCraze, in response to the Twitter party questions. (3) winners will be selected at random from those that reply to the questions.
*This is a sponsored post written on behalf of Emerald Nuts.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of entries received. Sweepstakes begins on 10AM PST on 2/3/2016 and ends at 10:45AM PT on 2/3/2016. Open to legal U.S. residents (including DC), age of majority or older. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. See Official Rules for complete details. Sponsored by: Emerald Nuts, 600 Montgomery Street, 13th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94111
- Christmas Tree Twitter Party - Dec 5, 2016
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For December - Dec 1, 2016
- Christmas Cheer Playlist - Nov 25, 2016
- Planning A Successful Post Series On Your Blog - Nov 4, 2016
- 30 Days Of Writing Prompts For November - Nov 1, 2016
- March Of Dimes Twitter Party: Join Us! - Oct 16, 2016
- Minute® Ready to Serve Rice #MixInMinute Twitter Party - Oct 16, 2016
- Knorr Share a Meal Twitter Party: Join Us! - Oct 12, 2016
- Foster Farms New Comfort Food Twitter Party: Join Us! - Oct 3, 2016
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For October - Sep 30, 2016