Do you daydream about a simple DIY improvement in your bathroom? Something quick and easy and NOT expensive?
What if you could make one improvement in your bathroom that provides you with a completely customizable shower experience?
Enter the Waterpik® SprayShaper – the newest innovation from Waterpik® shower heads. The SprayShaper has a unique design featuring moveable panels to customize your shower experience and OptiFLOW® technology that can improve water force up to 30%!
No plumber or special tools needed – YOU can change out your current showerhead for a new Waterpik® SprayShaper in as little as 5 minutes!
#SprayShaper TWITTER CHAT DETAILS
- Where: On Twitter, using the hashtag #SprayShaper
- Hosts: @SITSGirls, @WaterpikShowers, and @Waterpik
- When: July 9, 2014 from 9:00-10:00 AM PST / 12:00-1:00 PM EST
- Prizes: But of course! See below for the goodies we’ll be giving away.
Twitter Party Prizes
During the #SprayShaper Twitter Party, we’ll be giving away a TON of goodies.
Four (4) winners will receive a package each consisting of:
- (1) Waterpik SprayShaper (ARV of $49-$59 USD – depending on whether the hand held or fixed mount model is selected)
- (1) Home Depot Gift Card (ARV of $25 USD)
And ONE (1) Grand Prize winner will receive:
- (1) Waterpik SprayShaper (ARV of $49-$59 USD)
- (1) Home Depot Gift Card (ARV of $250 USD)
To enter to win, simply reply to the questions during the Twitter party using the hashtag, #SprayShaper. For an extra entry, follow @WaterpikShowers on Twitter.
To enter to win, participate with an original tweet (no retweets) using the hashtag,#SprayShaper, in response to the Twitter party questions. (5) winners will be selected at random from those that reply to the questions.
Bonus time: We’ll be randomly selecting one winner from the below Linky to receive a $25.00 Amazon gift card.
Simply add your Twitter ID to the below Linky and you’ll automatically be entered to win.
IT’S EASY TO PARTICIPATE
At party time, be sure to come back to this post or head over to our Twubs landing page here. The Twubs tool allows you to easily jump into the #SprayShaper conversation, while avoiding the background noise of other Twitter streams. This can be especially useful if you are new to using Twitter.
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Water Pik, Inc.
For Official Twitter Party Rules, which govern this event, go here.