We love Foster Farms Simply Raised chicken. It’s the perfect ingredient for fall comfort foods. Join us for a fun Twitter party to talk about your favorite comfort food and how to give it a healthy spin. We know everyone likes to collect recipes on Pinterest, so we are going to help you to save some of our favorite recipes by sharing links to great pins during the party. It will be a great way to plan your dinners for the whole week! Read below for details and to RSVP.
Join Us For The #NewComfortFood Twitter Party
- Where: On Twitter, using the hashtag #NewComfortFood
- Host: @SITSGirls
- When: Wednesday, October 5 between 9:00am PT – 9:50am PT / 12:00pm ET – 12:50pm ET
- Prizes: But of course! See below for the goodies we’ll be giving away.
Everyone who tweets during the Twitter event using the #NewComfortFood hashtag will automatically be entered to win.
- Three winners will each receive (1) Visa Gift Card valued at $50
- One winner will receive (1) Visa Gift Card valued at $100
- One winner will receive (1) Visa Gift Card valued at $200
To enter to win, participate with an original tweet (no retweets) using the hashtag, #NewComfortFood, in response to the Twitter party questions. (5) winners will be selected at random from those that reply to the questions.
*This is a sponsored post written on behalf of Foster Farms Simply Raised.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of entries received. Sweepstakes begins on 9 AM PST on 10/5/2016 and ends at 9:45 AM PST on 10/5/2016. Open to legal U.S. residents (including DC), age of majority or older. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. See Official Rules for complete details. Sponsored by: Foster Poultry Farms, 1000 Davis Street, Livingston, CA 95334
- Join Us For A FRiYAY Puppy Dog Pals Party! - Jun 21, 2017
- 30 Days Of Writing Prompts For June - Jun 1, 2017
- 31 Days of Writing Prompts for May - May 1, 2017
- Updated FTC Guidelines For Instagram - Apr 24, 2017
- Must Have Skills to Get Hired as a Social Media Consultant - Apr 19, 2017
- Facebook’s BIG Branded Content Update: What You Need To Know - Apr 3, 2017
- 30 Days of Writing Prompts for April - Mar 31, 2017
- 31 Days of Writing Prompts for March - Mar 1, 2017
- 28 Days of Writing Prompts for February - Feb 1, 2017
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For January - Jan 1, 2017