The Crazy Simple Life

Today we’ve got another collaborative blog- we just love it when gals work together. Plus they are college friends. How cool is that?

Welcome The Crazy Simple Life to the spotlight!

Hello, friends! We are three thirty-something creative women who met in college waaay back in the 90’s. Our lives have changed in big ways through the years, so the best way to sum up this current phase is The Crazy Simple Life. We try to enjoy it all daily as women, moms, parents, friends, bloggers, and (unofficial) dance floor divas. Can you relate at all?

We hope to make life a bit easier for you by sharing some things we’ve learned along the way. Come by and say hi!

Ellie, Amie and Molly

Take a peek at these gems:
Bring it! Essentials for a Week Away with Friends

Confession: Yelling Doesn’t Work

DIY French Memo Board

Now, leave a quick comment below to roll call and then head over to The Crazy Simple Life and comment for them!

KKH Photos- Off the Desk
Life is Hard Laugh Anyway

Comments

HAPPY SITS DAY!
    I never thought about doing a collaborative blog before. All I’ve been doing is finding like minded bloggers to do guest posts – visa versa! BUT I like this collaborative stuff! Hmmm!

Sounds like a fun blog! I’m definitely going to check out Confession: Yelling Doesn’t Work since, I wish I wasn’t, but I am a yeller.

Love it! Can’t wait to check it out! Congrats ladies on your SITS day! :) Off to read some posts right, am pretty sure the yelling one is first on my list! 😉

I think it’s so cool to see friends blogging together – how often do we sit with one another over coffee sharing ideas….this kind of collaboration is awesome

3 times the bloggers, 3 times as many fun and (by the looks of even just the second post down!) yummy recipes!

Have a great day everyone. :)

It’s always great doing things with your pals. Can’t wait to check out your blog. Happy SITS Day!

7. newyorkcliche says

I love that you all met together in college and have stuck together since!

Alethea I agree with you girl! Power in numbers. Would love to have a blog with my besties :)
    Congrats on the SITS day ladies! Love to see young women working together.

I soooo wish mine was a collaborative blog. Not only to alleviate a little pressure, but just to have someone to bounce ideas off of. Fun for you guys!