We are back with our Writing Prompts! Since this is a leap year, we have 29 prompts for February. Our goal is to help you keep your editorial calendar stocked with plenty of writing ideas.
29 Days of Writing Prompts
Feel free to pick and choose which prompts work well for your blog.
- Share your 5 best organization tips.
- Groundhog Day! Did you see your shadow when you walked outside this morning?
- 5 Valentine’s Day date ideas for people on a budget.
- Share the recipe for your favorite Valentine’s Day baked good
- Write a post inspired by this word: Family
- Have you ever seen the movie An Affair To Remember? Share your top ten romantic movies. We want to see if any of our favorites makes your list.
- When was the last time you said, “I love you.”?
- At what age should children be allowed to use social media, and how much parent involvement do they need?
- Tell us about your favorite room in your house.
- Write a short story that features a pair of boots.
- Describe your ideal friend. Do you live up to this description in your friendships?
- Do you have a favorite fairy tale? Why does that particular story speak to you?
- Tell us your favorite thing about yourself.
- Valentine’s Day. Is it a big deal in your world?
- President’s Day! Share something about your favorite president.
- Do you make your bed in the morning or leave it unmade? What do you think this says about you?
- Where do you want to be in ten years?
- 5 tips to take the perfect photo
- Tell us a mysterious story. Or write a review of your favorite mystery book or movie.
- What advice do you wish you would have received before having kids?
- Your best chicken recipe
- International World Thinking Day! What does it mean to you to empower girls and women?
- How do you save money on your grocery bill?
- How do you cheer up a grouchy person?
- What are you wearing today? Share your outfit and tell us about your personal style.
- Tell us about something that felt HUGE in the moment, but later turned out to be not such a big deal.
- Do you like to do things yourself, or are you good at delegating?
- Write a letter to your younger self. Be really honest.
- Happy Leap Day! Write about something in your life that only happens occasionally.
Keep Reading And Keep Writing
Looking for more posts to help you jump start your writing? Then be sure to click through the below links!
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For January
- Writing Fundamentals You Might Be Missing
- How to Write Link Posts That Grab Readers Attention
- March Of Dimes Twitter Party: Join Us! - Oct 16, 2016
- Minute® Ready to Serve Rice #MixInMinute Twitter Party - Oct 16, 2016
- Knorr Share a Meal Twitter Party: Join Us! - Oct 12, 2016
- Foster Farms New Comfort Food Twitter Party: Join Us! - Oct 3, 2016
- 31 Days Of Writing Prompts For October - Sep 30, 2016
- Minute Rice + Salmon Twitter Party: Join Us! - Sep 26, 2016
- P&G Pampers Easy Ups Twitter Party: Join Us! - Sep 26, 2016
- Dole Jarred Fruit Twitter Party: Join Us! - Sep 20, 2016
- Mix In Minute Twitter Party: Join Us! - Sep 6, 2016
- How To Edit Photos With The PicMonkey Mobile App - Sep 6, 2016